• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Atlantic (SOLD) For Sale 4.6 Greater Dragon

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Hi everyone, I have the following TRAINED Greater Dragon for sale:

Your Pet’s UOCraft.com Power Rating: 4.6

5 Stars Max

Your pet’s data [ – Greater Dragon]:

You indicated that your pet is trained.
Hit Points: 990
Str/Dex/Int: 602 / 125 / 567
Resists: 81 / 89 / 47 / 58 / 75

Pet Values (% of max):

Stats: 84% / 100% / 84%

Hit Points: 99%

Resists: 95% / 99% / 85% / 97% / 100%

This GD is TRAINED. I'm finishing Eval and Anatomy to 100 (current 92 and 96) but all other skills are finished. This is a VERY NICE dragon with TOP HP / Phys Res / Fire Res for tanking guild champ runs.

Taking offers while I finish up last few points of eval and anatomy. Will consider trades in lieu of gold, especially if they include items on Siege Perilous (this dragon is on Atlantic). However, gold will be easiest and I would be willing to sell him now for someone really wanting him.

Thanks everyone, Happy Holidays!

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I have a little time before work this morning and will log in and let anyone look a the GD that wants to do so. I haven't had a set price in mind because I generally sell my dragons way below the prices at pet stalls. I saw an untrained Dragon similar to this go for CRAZY high a while back. Several of my 4.2 - 4.3 dragons I've sold between 7 and 10 million when those would have been priced at 30 mil at pet stalk. And mine are trained. My tamer is Gorgiamus, I'll send a shout in General Chat when I'm online.

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Sorry, got off track with my pet stall tirade. point of that was this one is very nice, way better than the stuff you find there, and trained. I would like to get good value out of this one since 4.6 are very hard too come by that have great resists with 990+ hp. I'm also interested in trading for items on Siege including legacy tokens, ethereal hiryu, spell channeling smugglers lanterns, 20 doom arties, and gold. On atl I'm mostly looking for gold, still need a crimmy, wings of light, and about 15 doom arties. But mostly gold on atl.

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Sold for a combination of gold and items on the spot this morning. Thanks for looking everyone.