• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] SOLD!!! EODON Artifact - Enchantress Cameo (Daemon) - now short auction!!! lowered reserve!

Finley Grant

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
THIS IS NOW AN AUCTION!!!

Cameo.png

stats of the trinket/talisman:
Demon Slayer
Strength Bonus 1
Hit Point Regeneration 2
Hit Chance Increase 10%
Swing Speed Increase 5%
Damage Increase 25%

i got a huge response to this item and as far as i can see its the first one ever for sale.

as far as iam informed the superslayer is random this means it will be possible to switch these insane trinkets instead of weapons which will have one more slot free for another mod!
thats a game changer for a wide spectrum of templates! get your first one now!

Reserve 250m
BuyOut: 300m

auction end will be Sunday 9 PM EST +10min rule

if you want to handle this beside stratics for more privacy feel free to contact me!

Last edited:

Finley Grant

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
@BBear

i have not even decided if i want to sell it as its a very good item. i just wanted to evaluate how much this might be worth on the marked so i can see if its better to use or sell it.
feel free to PM me or post your final offer.

thank you for the showing interest in it.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow thats a nice talisman! Does that come only with demon slayer or random one?

Finley Grant

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
well that escalated quickly...
a 200+ offer withing one night here and several PMs damn it Frank...

i am still unsure if keeping or selling as like del said, you could swap talisman instead of weapons soon.

to make it now easy for all of us i will start an auction for that insane piece. due to the fact that the response till now is huge and there is no other one for sale or even sold the reserve will be 350m with buy out 500m

auction end will be Sunday 9 PM EST

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
well that escalated quickly...
a 200+ offer withing one night here and several PMs damn it Frank...

i am still unsure if keeping or selling as like del said, you could swap talisman instead of weapons soon.

to make it now easy for all of us i will start an auction for that insane piece. due to the fact that the response till now is huge and there is no other one for sale or even sold the reserve will be 350m with buy out 500m

auction end will be Sunday 9 PM EST
Sell it like you said, cash in while it hot