• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Sold] **SOLD** CUSTOM TRAM CASTLE PRIME LOCATION ON CATSKILLS! Very low spawn near water! 5p starting bid 8p buyout!

Duran

Adventurer
Custom TRAM Castle Across water north of skara brae (pic included) I will be taking bids starting at 5 Plat. bids must be incremented in minimum intervals of 200m ie you must bid 200m higher than previous bid to to be considered as the current highest bidder. The Buyout amount is 8 Plat. Yes it is properly placed. ***if interested in making a bid of any kind please read through "fine print" if you still have any questions pm me on discord for fastest response at Duran#5147 thanks for looking!

"the fine print"
listing will be cross posted to other outlets and I will do my best to update in real time if a bid has been submitted in any outlet used and is considered to be the new High bid. That being said I will, at a minimum, update all platforms twice a day (Mid Day and Evening) to reflect the same high bid up to the end of bidding which ENDS AT 1:00 PM EST TIME (1300 EST TIME) on Saturday July 2nd or if payment for buyout has been received. If a Buyout is offered it WILL NOT stop the bidding until payment has been received. However if buyout is offered you have 2 hours to complete transaction that will keep any other potential buyout customer in line. In the case the buyout has not been met by the end of the auction the highest bidder has 24 hours in to make arrangements and complete transaction. Catskills_Castle_NSkara.png In the case that the highest bidder defaults in completing the transaction by this time, it will be offered to the next Highest Bidder.

Last edited: