• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Pet SOLD!!! Auction: Greater Dragon 4.4 - Hard to find ! Reserve Met!!! Bid Now!! SOLD!!!

whitesmith

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Hiya everyone

Here's a fully trained 4.4 Greater Dragon with High HP and Great resists. It is on Atlantic.

HP 95%
Physical 100%
Fire 99%
Cold 95%
Poison 97%
Energy 87%

Starting bid: 100
RESERVE MET !!!
Buyout: 150
Bid increments: Minimum 10
May sell sooner if I find a decent offer.
May extend it till next Sunday evening if I don't.

End date: Sun, April 24, 1159 PM

I do have a lot of people who bid over ICQ, be advised, I will post a screenshot of your bid if required.

Happy Bidding.

Thanks all !!!

4.4.png

Last edited:

Weasel

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Damn, makes me wish I didn't give away my 4.4 (NOT INCLUDING SKILLS) ): mine had 127 wrestle, 123 magery

whitesmith

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Damn, makes me wish I didn't give away my 4.4 (NOT INCLUDING SKILLS) ): mine had 127 wrestle, 123 magery
Thank you for the free bump.
Confusing statement though; I guess you didn't know what your pet rating was then.

This one is a 4.4 without skills as demonstrated by the pic below; stats and resists are the same, skills have been lowered to 80. So, 4.4 without skills and 4.2 with skills.

i.e. it is a true 4.4

wtf.png