• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] *SOLD* Atlantic house for Siege pretties! *SOLD*

Tanager

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I acquired this 18x18 home in a quiet corner of Malas on June 9th 2014. I decided that I am probably never going to use it. I've decided to sell it, but I want Siege to have first dibs. After all, how many homes on Siege are vacation homes for Atlantians who rarely visit?

It's not terribly far from Umbra, has little to no spawn (the occasional scorpion wanders by), and has mountains facing it. You need never fear a Borg Cube going up in your front yard.

I don't know what real estate goes for on Atlantic these days, to have any inkling of what that value might convert to on Siege. But gold is so boring. Most equipment is boring. I'd much rather have pretty things like the Easter statue that gives a yearly egg. Why? No idea. Shiiiiiiny [bcolor=rgb(16, 16, 16)];)[/bcolor]

Best shiny wins the house!

Atlantic.png

SOLD for a ridiculous amount of pretties hehe

Last edited: