• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Sold] SOld and over

Jay Bird

Adventurer
Due to not being able to watch the ending of this and i see there is interest in this piece i am going to re-raise my bid on gorget to 500 mil and the woodland legs also to 500 mil. so none of you wise guys try and snake me....

Rocco

Seasoned Veteran
LESS THEN A HOUR LEFT THE TEN MIN RULE IS IN EFFECT DO NOT FORGET BID INCREMENTS OF 30 MIL HERE IS A UPDATED LIST OF THE ITEMS ATM @Jay Bird 500 woodland legs 150 blessed butcher knife 500 gorget 500 on skill jewel 30 mil leaf luck tunic 85 on split dagger. @CovenantX430mil on lt sash @Jack_UO 100 mil studded tunic. @The Last PvPer 60 mil garg brac @Polaris75 60 mil on dbl blessed thigh boots @Kas @Deprave @Planters @Dorinda @Happy Rage @Archnight @Best Friend @Small @nate @virem @Summoned @BBear

Rocco

Seasoned Veteran
Posted garg brac on VS for 60 mil so i can close this out. just getting the run around so its on vs now for who ever