• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] SOLD -120 Mysticism

Mithrandir Stormcrow

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I would take items in trade of equal value. Like a Conjuers Garb & Conjuers Grimoire together, or 2-3 Gametime codes maybe, a Castle + I'd put up gold to make trade even. Just a few ideas for trade. Can't think of anything else I'd want. If you have any ideas plese feel free to post them. ty

Last edited:

andyjacksons

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
ivsent you pm iv offerd 20 mill iv given you icq and asked you to tell me location of vendor my character is andy the minner

Mithrandir Stormcrow

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
hey, Hi. I sent u a pm back. PM me ur ICQ plz. I missed ur ICQ yesturday & it got lost. I tried to find it but since I hadnt added you the message went poof. Thats a great offer, Id love for u to buy it. ty.