• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

SOAs, SOTs and pets!

Lord Gandalf

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dropping a quick idea of making "scrolls of transcendence" and "scrolls of alacrities" consumable by pets. Looking for some thoughts and ideas.

Why yes and why not?

Drowy

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am fine with SoTs, but there is already the taming mastery ability Whispering which gives your pet better gains. So I dont see a need for SoAs for pets.

Lord Gandalf

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am fine with SoTs, but there is already the taming mastery ability Whispering which gives your pet better gains. So I dont see a need for SoAs for pets.
They got 20minutes timer, soas dont have a cooldown

Drowy

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And why is this a problem? How many scrolls you want to be able to use without a cooldown? This could make a pet training way too easy.

TheDrAJ

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Just my 2 cents!

Sorry I don't think either should be done, especially since some players have tons and tons of each saved up.
I have played more in the last 3 weeks than I have in years doing pet training.
I really enjoy it and can see the benefits of my work. Every one wants to either nerf or make this game easier and easier.
It is one of the reasons I mainly play Siege, resources are very limited there.

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Would just turn very quickly into the same situation as we have now with the Power scrolls.
Massively over inflated prices so only a chosen few can afford to buy them.

Not a good idea in my mind, the only way they will go with this is by adding "pet" versions to the cash shop.