• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

So...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aik? He been gone almost a year... what you smoking? Chard never logged in vent or pvped... Rowey? You don't even know who they are...

G

Goron

Aik? He been gone almost a year... what you smoking? Chard never logged in vent or pvped... Rowey? You don't even know who they are...
thats what she said;
she was indicating they were NOT around, but the rest were...

Scuzzlebutt

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Even shak, and D come out and **** talk about their mages, and **** talk when other people run tamers- so they are just as phony as you. Hattori is not that way. He is a legit tamer.
Could you do me a favor and quote when Shak has ever bitched about someone using a tamer? On the contrary, I find that most of Shak's posts about said subject matter is more power to you if you want to run a tamer and that he is going to play his tamer reguardless of what anyone else runs. So I guess that makes Shak just as "legit" of a tamer as Hattori?

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm really trying to not take sides, but that list of KoC is pretty much EVERYONE in the guild if you removed their alts. Does an entire guild play at the same time? Almost never, especially when half of us are on different time zones

Kat

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Kage.. settle down just a minute and re-read what I wrote. I was agreeing with you that Chard, Aik and whoever Rowey is.. may not have been around. The rest on that list, were. It's a same you get so wound up that you can't even see when someone is agreeing with you! lol

Kat

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm really trying to not take sides, but that list of KoC is pretty much EVERYONE in the guild if you removed their alts. Does an entire guild play at the same time? Almost never, especially when half of us are on different time zones

The same applies to us. We have ppl who live in all US timezones, plus some from other countries. Also, someone earlier in the thread was counting MYTH members in attempting to determine [Edit: our active pvp members in the field]. Most of those are either Crafters, TnT non-faction alts and a few PvMer's. I personally have 5 accounts and I can only think of maybe 2 members that are limited to 1 account. Most have 3-6 or even 7 accounts.

G

Goron

but every single character in TnT plays at one time, right?
90% of the time you guys make a list of TnT pvper's you include EVERYONE you saw online the whole day- while in reality only a fraction were ever on at one time.

You are guilty of this specifically...

A

Azural Kane

Actually I wasn't lying I was in the guild before you or all of OTF came back from WoW/quit B^G...

It was EVO+Puffy to begin with. Not BG+Puffy and not TNT+BG+Puffy

(but I will agree it's funny people think I still play here when I've been gone like 3 months)

Scuzzlebutt

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just for you Kage.

Tek +1 *
Azural +1 *
Daniel +1
Shak +1
Kage +1
HaHa +1
Brook +1
Mag +1 *
Wrym +1 *
Hef +1 *
Soulace -1
Violator -1
Falcon -1
Big D +1
Hugi +1
Beezle +1
Pappy +1
Michelle +1
Enigma +1
Toucan +1
Blindside +1 *
Black Rain +1 (after puffy)
Biggie -1
Baal -1
Wim -1
Nym +1
Chard -1
Death +1 *
Itachi -1
Teddy -1
Memnoch +1 (after puffy)
Othello +1 *
Path +1 (after puffy)
Superstition +1
Mr.Sly -1
Rowey -1
Snowman +1
Nivek +1 *
Aik -1

I dont know garaunteed that at one point 15-20 of those people were active everyday at one point.
I made some markings of my own on your list. If there is a (+1) beside their names then I have been in vent with these people, if there is a (-1) beside their names I have not. In parenthesis is if I have been in vent with them after Puffy left, meaning they came back to the guild and I have only been in vent with them after Puffy was voted out. Also the (*) indicates members of TO (members of Koc for less than a couple months) or those who left the guild the same time as Puffy, basically giving a timeline of how many people could actually have been in vent at the same time. At peak we would have had 23 members active, and that would have been right after HEMP joined Koc. Now just because they were active doesnt mean we were active at the same time of day or even often times the same night. At best we would have had maybe 15 of us on, and that is being extremely generous, most of the time we would average out around 7-8 people each night.

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I never said all of TnT plays at the same time. But any list I have ever made the TnT were on within 20 minutes of each other.

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
His post says KOC has never had 180 characters. I would have to agree with that.

Kat

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
His post says KOC has never had 180 characters. I would have to agree with that.
That wasn't quite all of his point. Notice his wording? He's comparing our "characters" to your "members" and then claiming that we have double, even triple the amount of PLAYERS than anyone else. He talking very much like a politician who wants you to believe one thing, when it isn't reality. He also left out the fact that KoC has a non faction guild. He conveniently left out those characters.

Truth? We probably do have more characters than KoC, but when it comes to active members, we're in the same ballpark.

The tnt/to/myth alliance has over 180 characters. Bo wasnt in koc from the begining but Bo knows that koc has never had that many members. It saddens Bo to see such a huge alliance on siege, it just means the caliber of players has decreased so much that they need double hell even triple the amount of players than anyone else to be effective.

H

Hawkind

Truth? We probably do have more characters than KoC, but when it comes to active members, we're in the same ballpark.
Probably? Hmm no that is a fact.

As to the second part of that sentence? I'd only agree with that if you're talking about a ballpark superman couldn't hit a homer out of.

A

Azural Kane

I made some markings of my own on your list. If there is a (+1) beside their names then I have been in vent with these people, if there is a (-1) beside their names I have not. In parenthesis is if I have been in vent with them after Puffy left, meaning they came back to the guild and I have only been in vent with them after Puffy was voted out. Also the (*) indicates members of TO (members of Koc for less than a couple months) or those who left the guild the same time as Puffy, basically giving a timeline of how many people could actually have been in vent at the same time. At peak we would have had 23 members active, and that would have been right after HEMP joined Koc. Now just because they were active doesnt mean we were active at the same time of day or even often times the same night. At best we would have had maybe 15 of us on, and that is being extremely generous, most of the time we would average out around 7-8 people each night.
Your "after Puffy's", in addition to your -1's, were all present well before the Puffy "vote out" (if you want to call it that, not that it's legitimate...)

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dude you never played or logged into VENT. You borrowed **** all the time used resources and never put any back and mooched off the guild. You was some returning scrub from prodo from the KOC on Chessy with puffy. You tried siege could not hack it and left with puffy.

G

Goron

Dude you never played or logged into VENT. You borrowed **** all the time used resources and never put any back and mooched off the guild. You was some returning scrub from prodo from the KOC on Chessy with puffy. You tried siege could not hack it and left with puffy.
Drama freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

A

Azural Kane

Actually I played all the time... I didn't play in Luna because it was lame, pointless, and people went OUT OF THEIR WAY to make it lag MORE.

I didn't "mooch" off anyone, in fact I constantly lent to people, including you, who never payed me back unless I brought it up. I went out of MY way to give YOU back the bow you lent me, and you told me I could keep it, that's about the extent of it. I also sold you my Inquis for 10mil when I left that was about 4mil less than the price standard, so **** off.

The Puffy vote out WAS an engineered situation used by those that didn't always agree with him to take advantage of SEVERAL guild members and Emissaries that didn't know what was going on to remove him. Plain and simple, and denying it is more cowardly and comical than anything. *shrugs*

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You would say that. And you never did offer my bow back. I told you to keep it while you was playing but when you sold everything you never once mentioned it or the lucky neclace I gave you :)

I even had to change my crafter info because I got tired of logging in and all my leather & Boards was gone Daniel would laugh because I would log say damnit Kane and he would say used all your **** again...

The last pair of Inquis that sold before yours went for 11 I know Puffy prob told you he got 15 for his but he didnt he got 7 mill and some Toke dyes nice try though :{ then he got the inquis back... didnt see that coming *sarcasm*

You even commenting on the Puffy vote just goes to show how much you really played...

I would go into that but there is no point in putting that dirty laundry on here.

GoodGuy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The sole fact that KOC is even making list just goes to prove how badly they are being beaten in game. This forum PVP is worst than the political bull**** on TV right now.

You guys spin words, and avoid questions, you make false accusations, and generally just try to troll everybody who really knows what goes down on siege, so anybody who kinda maybe doesnt might get the wrong idea and think you aren't the trammies of siege

GoodGuy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Something you know all to well.:lick:
damn straight, false accusations are my middle names. seeing how every accusation made about me is false i think i have the right to make them back.

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Never seen a false one made about you. You do cry in vent I had to hear it on a daily basis... You do accuse everyone who can kill you of doing illegal things. I had to hear that as well.

You do suck at UO. I know that first hand was guilded with you forever...

Nah sorry GG all facts.

G

Goron

You do cry in vent I had to hear it on a daily basis...
[...]
Nah sorry GG all facts.
Well, u already lose with that one.
Maybe he DID cry in vent- but he does not now... so you can't say that.
Honestly, I don't think I have heard him cry in vent in the last few months at all...

So, I think he has all the right he wants to make false accusations about you...

GoodGuy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Never seen a false one made about you. You do cry in vent I had to hear it on a daily basis... You do accuse everyone who can kill you of doing illegal things. I had to hear that as well.

You do suck at UO. I know that first hand was guilded with you forever...

Nah sorry GG all facts.
LOL thanks for the worship, will you ever get over me?

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, u already lose with that one.
Maybe he DID cry in vent- but he does not now... so you can't say that.
Honestly, I don't think I have heard him cry in vent in the last few months at all...

So, I think he has all the right he wants to make false accusations about you...
One day Goron you are going to just have to let his hand go. I know you will worry and be all sad. But in the long run it's for the best.:owned:

G

Goron

One day Goron you are going to just have to let his hand go. I know you will worry and be all sad. But in the long run it's for the best.:owned:
hmmm, so did this just happen?
I prove you wrong- and then you retaliate by attacking both of us?
wow...
lrn2boardpvp

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hmmm, so did this just happen?
I prove you wrong- and then you retaliate by attacking both of us?
wow...
lrn2boardpvp
Oh sorry I forgot. Everyone for future reference if Goron says something it must be true.rolleyes:

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
I have been busy. *shrugs* I will give it a look now.

Tiberius

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For the record I ran my tamer twice last night. The first time it was me, Gu, and Neo versus 3 FIRM/KoC tamers + thier mage and dismounter back up. The second time I Pulled my dragon and logged my mage when I realized my dragon was not needed to counter the enemy dragon count. Yes I have a problem with tamers, yes I own one and 90 percent of the time I use him for pvm, and yes I will use him when the enemy is using thiers or if I am champ spawning. Most of the time me using my tamer is pvm even in a pvp situation; 90 percent of the time I am attacking some other tamers dragon. My point is I try to be responsible in the use of the character and I really do fight the urge to jump on my tamer after I get bola all killed.

I also do not find one person running a tamer in a group to be that much of a problem, but last night was rediculus on both sides. It was honestly like we were having a competition to see how many dragons we could put onto the field; I regret having went along with it as I enjoy playing my mage much more than my tamer and I KNOW I was only contributing to the problem. It is a problem I personally made an attempt to rectify once I realized FIRM/KoC's dragons were outnumbered by our own. That being said there were quite a few times last night that FIRM/KoC had more pets than TnT and no one bothered to put them away.

Scuzzlebutt

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Your "after Puffy's", in addition to your -1's, were all present well before the Puffy "vote out" (if you want to call it that, not that it's legitimate...)
I didnt say they weren't present before, I said I had never been in vent with them. So for the -1's, they may have been in vent before I joined Koc around christmas. That would also pre-date Big D, Hugi, Toucan, Pappy, and all the TO boys, making it impossible for all of them to be "on at the same time". For the after puffy's I was not in a vent with them until they came back from a break, which was after Puffy got voted out. And yes Puffy did get voted out by a huge majority, people grow tired of the immature actions of a tantrum throwing stoner.

T'Challa

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I didnt say they weren't present before, I said I had never been in vent with them. So for the -1's, they may have been in vent before I joined Koc around christmas. That would also pre-date Big D, Hugi, Toucan, Pappy, and all the TO boys, making it impossible for all of them to be "on at the same time". For the after puffy's I was not in a vent with them until they came back from a break, which was after Puffy got voted out. And yes Puffy did get voted out by a huge majority, people grow tired of the immature actions of a tantrum throwing stoner.
Needs more cowbell...

Talk to X lately Bubba? I miss the lil booger...

T'Challa

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
One of these days I'll set up my HD and show these yahoos what kind of damage a *real* tamer can do :)

Oyea, for old time's sake, here's one for you...

DOOTDADOO!

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The same applies to us. We have ppl who live in all US timezones, plus some from other countries. Also, someone earlier in the thread was counting MYTH members in attempting to determine [Edit: our active pvp members in the field]. Most of those are either Crafters, TnT non-faction alts and a few PvMer's. I personally have 5 accounts and I can only think of maybe 2 members that are limited to 1 account. Most have 3-6 or even 7 accounts.
I wonder if they get it yet. :sad4:

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
someone getting angry? :scholar: :loser:

go walk ur dog.

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
how does one vote someone out who is in the process of quitting and selling accounts the day he was "booted"? I still havnt understood that logic...

A

Azural Kane

Actually... I played from 97-2000 or 2001 when Trammel came out, and quit when Trammel was released.

Which was about 4 years prior to your joining the game to begin with, I think?

Edit: And I quit because Siege sucks, and the PVP is a joke. You guys are clinging to straws and thanking OSI for the abuse.

Edit #2: People got tired of the tantrums and complete lack of guild attention (and scamming/holding out on his members) from a certain former GM of EVO, Forsaken from his guild, but that didn't stop that ole' desire to boost numbers tho, did it?

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No Idea I joined Siege in 99 I have never played a prodo shard I have never quit siege.

T

Turtle

How am I running a tamer? Please tell me who my tamer is and tell me when have you seen me pvp on it?
Your tamer is Richy Rich and you pvp on him anytime you feel there might be a risk you could die on your other character. Which is basically always.
The last time you pvp'd on Richy Rich was yesertday when you came to save the day for Sakie and Nym at Despise only to end up ass up face down as par.

T

Turtle

Dude you never played or logged into VENT. You borrowed **** all the time used resources and never put any back and mooched off the guild.
You mean like all Nym's buddies that are still in the guild?
They never login vent or map and they mooch off the tag, or did. That won't save them anymore because if I find them its lights out.

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Your tamer is Richy Rich and you pvp on him anytime you feel there might be a risk you could die on your other character. Which is basically always.
The last time you pvp'd on Richy Rich was yesertday when you came to save the day for Sakie and Nym at Despise only to end up ass up face down as par.
No I play Richy Rich when there is a guy running around with max HPR, Hide, Stealth, smoke bombs, max dci, and an insane super dragon... I then get on my disco tamer disco your lil pet and kill it with my dog in a few seconds. :(

I did die because I chased your so called mage into the star room where u was waiting with your super dragon hidden and got killed on him gm armor nbd.

But again if u are fighting Wil D on his so called awesome tamer template just disco his pets. It really is not that hard with 120/120

I kept TNT in there house last night and they had 4 super dragons. They send at pet out of there house yes house fihgitnt... and it would die in under 5 seconds :)

G

Goron

I kept TNT in there house last night and they had 4 super dragons. They send at pet out of there house yes house fihgitnt... and it would die in under 5 seconds :)
I'm just curious... was shakaja there?
I do nto think I've ever seen k0c camping a hosue without a tamer, or two.

I wasn't there- so I honestly don't know- but I am willing to bet shak was there...

T

Turtle

Sounds like alot of excuses on why you can't kill me. Then a sentence about how to kill a dragon, your a pvm god!
I gotta ask...do you think its a win when you kill my dragon but still end up dieing?...hehe I took .1 of his dragons skills hehe...and all he got was my gm armor...hehe

Just for the record I've never even seen Dancing with the Stars, but I hear lack of clothing is worth seeing.

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm just curious... was shakaja there?
I do nto think I've ever seen k0c camping a hosue without a tamer, or two.

I wasn't there- so I honestly don't know- but I am willing to bet shak was there...
Shak was there but he was on his archer the Red shakaja. I was the only tamer on our side and I was using a Dog so I could ride an etherial and disco.

But Hattori, Driffin, Neo, Schell, and Kat was there with there Dragons. I could possibly be wrong about Kat but the others was there I saw Kat just was not sure if she was controlling a pet or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.