• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) So, who is going to buy a Britannian ship?

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I will. Eventually. It's something I'll work towards over several months.

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think I'm with Petra, Maybe one day. Still a bit undecided.

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No chance for me.

Only have about a million gold and no fisher. I'll stick with a Tokunese style ship when the saltpeter availability increases to "tolerable".

Wenchkin

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm not going to buy one... I might do the turnins for it when I have a big enough mountain of stuff. I'd like one, but I don't mind working for it gradually over time.

Besides, I feel I'd need to hire a proper crew or something to fill it up - I'mma gonna look awful lonely on that ship! It's a pity you can't hire a sailing crew of NPC fishers, that'd be fun :D

Wenchy

Bobar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Doubt if I will get one. For 10,000,000 points I would expect more extras than you get at the moment. Also I'm not that keen on the look of it, bit of a monstrosity I think.

If they revamp it sometime I might.

Adol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I shan't bother myself. Once I've got a 120 fishing scroll, my mass-fishing days are over; so I'll never have the fish required to do it. The grind of buying and carrying fish from NPCs doesn't appeal, and the boat itself is just Britannic Bling in my eyes... gaudy and classless and pointless. Disappointing development decision for me, even if micro-payments are the future.