• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

So who else besides me had a great time at Fight Night? :P

A

archite666

Most be REAL bad if verum actually created an account, i bet hoffs is pissed, which I could see why, I mean I dont have the best rep but Im IN KOC and I know an old school KOC move when I see it and that was DEFINITLY what that was.

Chardonnay

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i dont need to appease the alliance or ask for forgiveness for my or my guilds actions.

WE ARE VENGEANCE

i think youve raided the pvmers one to many times :gee:
Right...something better has came along and time to get rid of the pvm'ers now huh?Damn bro your impressive way to be a "good" guy...

Chardonnay

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
WE ARE VENGEANCE
No your guild is TO/TD because if it wasnt for those guys your guild would slowly be dying more because before your alliance with them JSV was dead...way to be your own guild and NOT ride a coat-tail congrats...

V

Verum

no actually the first ive heard of anything of hoffs being pissed was when i looged in here to read you guys crying about your lost pixles

cali told me you guys were crying so i had to go see for myself

Chardonnay

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
no actually the first ive heard of anything of hoffs being pissed was when i looged in here to read you guys crying about your lost pixles

cali told me you guys were crying so i had to go see for myself
Does this mean King Edward is gonna be your new spokesman now?

V

Verum

just becouse you want him back so much and love him so much you have to bring him up in a post he has nothing to do with ill have to tell him how much tardanay loves him.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Very little crying, Verum. Just some decisions made. You folks are not the good guys you make your selves out to be. Trust me, we all come to realize that over time.

Chardonnay

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
just becouse you want him back so much and love him so much you have to bring him up in a post he has nothing to do with ill have to tell him how much tardanay loves him.
Long live JSV...lol..your a joke along with your lies and your field truce...

S

Soul'Ess

Indeed, actions like this are deplorable and serve nobody's interest beyond the person that did the looting. If a general fight was wanted, there was no need to resort to this.
I hate to say this and really don't want to; but it very much needed...

If you don't want the chance of being looted you WILL NOT play on Siege.

I'm sorry. It had to be said, once again.

A

archite666

:stretcher:
Yeah really, like I said it wast the actions that bothered me, I mean if itwas I wouldn't have joined KOC, its the fact you guys act like your not just as bad as KOC which you are, you all do the same exact things KOC has ever done, I cant say what but you know what.

Every little vile deed you have condemned KOC for, it wast because you your against what we were doing, it was out of jealously, jealous that you couldnt do it at the time, and now that you have the man power and know how you are doing just that.

Remember how you cursed KOC when they crashed story nights and other events? Thats what yall are doing. Say whatever, say we didnt have to chase or say it wast your guild but we know what went on, so spare us your pitiful excuses.

G

Goron

Well the first step is admitting our community isn't perfect. I wonder who is the bigger problem...the asshats that plague Siege or the good guys who prefer living in a fantasy and pretending our community is great?
or the fake roleplayers that have such a negative attitude that everytime a step is made to make siege better they just try their darndest to slash it down and muddy the water.

hmm...:stir:

W

-Whiskey-

you all bicker like spoiled trammies i lost my "uber" suit lol

W

-Whiskey-

if this indeed happened inside the fightnight building that sucks

S

Shakaja

if this indeed happened inside the fightnight building that sucks
poor little tek stealthed in while nym and i were fighting and looted something of me when i died and ran away. the funny part was how he grabbed the most worthless thing of it and ran without taking anything else. pathetic of him, but cant really blame him after dieing so many times :)

W

-Whiskey-

did KOC stat to many TnT lately or they afraid of the KOC(all blues) attacking in guard zone?
we stat many last night ... Everyone, Welcome to CoM =)

Krystal

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you joined minax when td already was in com for a few days, dont try to take them as an excuse
for 1 day they were in but we had already quit. Minax was ours first, we see why u guys left SL. no way to defend that base. All u no skill tamers come in and fly ur damned pets threw the floors and we get trapped. (sorry all us dont have hise and stealth) wtf fun is that? if i wanted to fight monsters I'd go farm. You dont like us in minax? well ur turn to leave :sad3:

S

Shakaja

for 1 day they were in but we had already quit. Minax was ours first, we see why u guys left SL. no way to defend that base. All u no skill tamers come in and fly ur damned pets threw the floors and we get trapped. (sorry all us dont have hise and stealth) wtf fun is that? if i wanted to fight monsters I'd go farm. You dont like us in minax? well ur turn to leave :sad3:
not sure why you tell me that. noone of us ever bothered with sigil crap. i so rarely get statted it doesnt really matter to me if anyone else is faction. all i do is profit from not having to worry about all the blue stealthers that were in faction and can focus better on the reds now. plus i wont have to wait a few hours for you to come out again once you died :)

Krystal

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
did KOC stat to many TnT lately or they afraid of the KOC(all blues) attacking in guard zone?
we stat many last night ... Everyone, Welcome to CoM =)
we killed way more of u guys then u did of us. but then again thats not to hard to do. lmao

H

HaHa

or the fake roleplayers that have such a negative attitude that everytime a step is made to make siege better they just try their darndest to slash it down and muddy the water.

BINGO !!!!!!

M

Masumatek

Hehe clearly the truth upsets you just as much as it does Krystal. Oh, and may I ask what "steps" to make Siege better? Kat talking about reputation? Please...Siege doesn't give a **** about reputation anymore. That includes most of TnT. Which is why you went from a guild I had some respect for to a recruit anyone zerg guild. If Siege cared about reputation/accountability/player justice we wouldn't to be so tolerant and welcoming of the asshats. This community is weak and player justice is dead. The more you guys bash me for saying that while staying in your little dreamland world of how great the Siege community is, the worse it's going to get.

Btw, I don't care much what you think of my rp, especially given the poor quality of roleplay Siege has applauded in the past...Our rp gives us a purpose and we have fun with it. I don't think what people rp has to have anything to do with what's in Ultima Online, especially given that so much in UO has nothing to do with Ultima...so I hear anyway. Heck, were there not Elf roleplayers long before we had Elves? I suppose you'd prefer I be some overdone orc?

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yea the whole 50... woohoooo talk more **** to each other and how much the game blows and continue to pay them money for that feeling!!!

uo ----------->? :stretcher: YEP!

Haha Puff $ whats good? See you this Winter :lol:

Ace in your girls ....

AEowynSP

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I love events too, that sucks :thumbdown:
Ok Krystal first off I want to be totally clear you are the whipping boy on this one because of your quote and nothing else.
That said I love events too but hate seeing them or ...*gasps* trying to participate in monochrome.
When I joined the shard story night was always raided, however there was at least some RP some of the time. VmP was the major one and OTF too. So it kinda puzzles me that you who profess to enjoy events took such great joy in trying to disrupt them.
Now looting at a fight night is just wrong and will cause what should be a community event to become an exclusive invite only thing.
I haven't been at my computer for almost a week except for logging on my laptop a few times so I am quite clueless about what is going on... I am pretty sure I don't want to know to much either.
The bottom line is there are several people wanting to see events happen and who are willing to put the effort into making them happen.

Perhaps we just need a good VS evil day where the entire shard is picked like a pee wee ball game and guilds/affiliations be damned.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
*cries* You just want to see me picked last! Again!

AEowynSP

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Who would be on the good side now though ?
Ahhh! That is just my point, hence the pee wee reffrence. I know there are 4-6 major Vents on Siege so just open them up and let the mayhem begin. Pick your teams just like we used to on the playground; one person picks then the
next gets to...you play for your team for the day and hopefully have a fun time.
Let the fantasy Siege PvP league picks begin.

Perhaps the first 3 picks should not allow aliance mates???
Or we could throw a ton of names in the hat to get at least half the shard on the same page.
***EDIT***
My starting roster might be Kelmo (added per post above), Verum, Krystal, HaHa, Enigma, Righty, WyRm (he is just too sexy), Callibretto, and at this point I would need sugestions since I could go on but I am not sure who is still in the PvP scene.

A

archite666

Ok Krystal first off I want to be totally clear you are the whipping boy on this one because of your quote and nothing else.
That said I love events too but hate seeing them or ...*gasps* trying to participate in monochrome.
When I joined the shard story night was always raided, however there was at least some RP some of the time. VmP was the major one and OTF too. So it kinda puzzles me that you who profess to enjoy events took such great joy in trying to disrupt them.
Now looting at a fight night is just wrong and will cause what should be a community event to become an exclusive invite only thing.
I haven't been at my computer for almost a week except for logging on my laptop a few times so I am quite clueless about what is going on... I am pretty sure I don't want to know to much either.
The bottom line is there are several people wanting to see events happen and who are willing to put the effort into making them happen.

Perhaps we just need a good VS evil day where the entire shard is picked like a pee wee ball game and guilds/affiliations be damned.

I'm pretty sure you really dont want to know whats been going on because if you like events , you certainly wouldnt be sharing the same vent with the people who just ruined one, and they didnt crash some event and take people clothes, they brought a dismount pet squad to take duel suits, which takes time to build and and dealt a serious blow to fight night, pretty much the only event we have left.

AEowynSP

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Blah blah blah bla blaa bla blaah bla bla
What part of I don't want to know did you fail to comprehend?

You have a positive or productive thing to add goodonya otherwise....get in line Pee wee.

Bahh! Like I said before MY compute went tits up so I am a bit behind.

Krystal

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
first off, VmP never claimed to be a "good guild" like the JSV alliance claims to be. u all knew vmp were evil. u all knew what to expect from us. We never hid behind the falseness of being a "good/virtuous guild"
2nd I know u guys are nothing w/out the help of TD so u must slave to thier needs :blushing: and bend ur "goodness" rules to appease them. so sad:/
anyway u can now no longer claim to be on the side of good. ur snobby better then thou attitudes make us laugh even more now :popcorn:

AEowynSP

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
first off, VmP never claimed to be a "good guild" like the JSV alliance claims to be. u all knew vmp were evil. u all knew what to expect from us. We never hid behind the falseness of being a "good/virtuous guild"
2nd I know u guys are nothing w/out the help of TD so u must slave to thier needs :blushing: and bend ur "goodness" rules to appease them. so sad:/
anyway u can now no longer claim to be on the side of good. ur snobby better then thou attitudes make us laugh even more now :popcorn:
Ok like I said I am out of the loop.

I did however claim you as whipping boy (rubs hands in glee and drools) You were quoted as saying you like events...perhaps I misunderstood that you supported any of the events.

C

Calibretto

I am the good guy.

And I am no ones slave. I don't want to come off as snobby Krystal, I'm just here to have a good time. I draw the line at what ed did to you. But this I can forgive. I try to be fair to everyone I can be. Righty, Death, Willow and a few other TnT can attest to this. I love to have you around to fight, wouldn't trade you for any prodo shard enemy I've ever had. You killed and looted me when I first started and was on satelite sooo many times. You and whrm killing and dry looting me. Made it hell for me when I first started I barely made it. Yet I hold no resentment towards you, you made me stronger a better player. So try not to blame the whole of the HHSF alliance for what happened at fight night. Were not all to blame.

A

archite666

I am the good guy.

And I am no ones slave. I don't want to come off as snobby Krystal, I'm just here to have a good time. I draw the line at what ed did to you. But this I can forgive. I try to be fair to everyone I can be. Righty, Death, Willow and a few other TnT can attest to this. I love to have you around to fight, wouldn't trade you for any prodo shard enemy I've ever had. You killed and looted me when I first started and was on satelite sooo many times. You and whrm killing and dry looting me. Made it hell for me when I first started I barely made it. Yet I hold no resentment towards you, you made me stronger a better player. So try not to blame the whole of the HHSF alliance for what happened at fight night. Were not all to blame.
Umm sorry but if i'm condemned for guilded with aledged speedhackers then I'm afraid your condemned as a griefer.

C

Calibretto

I never condemned you for being in KOC. I know a few good people that are KOC. Shaka is one of the best people I've met in UO. I condemned you for looting the guild house before you left. Nothing more nothing less.

B

Bennos Morales

Just put a dice and cup on the floor of the Luna bank when these fun and exciting events happen. Then the shard can have a roll off to get the bestest loot.....? :dunce: