• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

So who else besides me had a great time at Fight Night? :P

A

archite666

awesome! sucks that lost my suit, if anyone wants to sell or trade me back the pieces let me know.

The pieces Im most concerned with are the +11 magery ecru and the 70s resist gorget and sleeves.

B

Bram

I would like to buy back my pretty stuff. If its possible. Thx. :)

A

archite666

Yeah for real, you can keep my crap but sell bram his stuff back, he deserve alot more than I.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Looted in a duel? What happened?

calaman

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If i got bram stuff i would give it back for he did the same for me but i didnt so. I will try to find for you though through vent.

D

Dexdash

tek thought looting in a duel was the cool thing to do and started an all out battle jsv-to vs tnt-koc (most still had their duel suits on)

C

Concise

Well it did get the result we were looking for. Besides, nobody told you to chase us in those suits.

T

Turtle

sweet maybe i can loot it back when i drop TO 6 vs 1 everyday this week like usual.
Hit me up cash I will replace your **** :p

Righty

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I guess we know who's not allowed back at fight knight. Burn us once shame on us...well yeah u know.

I'm sad I missed fight night. I'm not sad I missed the apparent ******baggery...

Righty

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well it did get the result we were looking for. Besides, nobody told you to chase us in those suits.
What results were those exactly? make people to afraid to attend a long standing duel night for fear of being looted and/or attacked while not dueling? If the intentions were making you and your guild look like jackassess then you succeded. congrats you guys are griefers...

GoodGuy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i gotta say i was a little disappointed. i ended up not working a daytime shift today so i log on and rushed to suit up before even loggin into vent or map. So then im on my way to the fight night ultra suited up when i run into a big fight between jsv/tnt+koc which kind of creeped me out at first i wasnt sure who to attack, but i fought like 30 seconds in my duel suit before getting to 1/4 life before thinking how much i didnt want to lose my suit/

anyways by time i escaped, and banked my suit, and got resuited in normal stuff the fights were already over, and my UO time was too. ohh well better lucky next time.

i was just disappointed cause i was really looking forward to dueling, not just the same old tamer and dismount fights.

Krystal

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i had a blast, even the out side fighting was a lot of fun.
just sucks that yas looted during an event. i hate banning a guild from fighting. u all cry for 1 vs 1s on the boards but then dont show up or pull crap like that. (good excuse not to show? im banned?) i just dont get it. its peoples chances to 1 vs 1 instead of just threatening about it on the boards lol
even tho that criminal act took place, we will still be having fight-night every other wk. I think they are a lot of fun and people have given positive feedback :thumbup1:

Hoffs

Gilfane Keeper of the Hall
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Indeed, actions like this are deplorable and serve nobody's interest beyond the person that did the looting. If a general fight was wanted, there was no need to resort to this.

C

Calibretto

I loved it thanks for the loots.

To bad we had to turn it into this. Player run events are the last saving grace to Siege. Why turn it into a bunch of bull**** over looting someone after a duel. They had the courage to come fight one vs one. So no reason for such lack of respect.

A

archite666

Well I mean I agree it was some BS that ruined the event, but I hope your fully aware half the field was JSV.

Verum leading the charge, pantero with pets, ninja/rojo with pets, kodran with pets, junior was there casting. I mean even non jsv ,alliance were there. I mean what is my luck? Koc stops hurrassing events and now JSV does? Can we get some freaking shard unity here?

C

Calibretto

Well I mean I agree it was some BS that ruined the event, but I hope your fully aware half the field was JSV.

Verum leading the charge, pantero with pets, ninja/rojo with pets, kodran with pets, junior was there casting. I mean even non jsv ,alliance were there. I mean what is my luck? Koc stops hurrassing events and now JSV does? Can we get some freaking shard unity here?

I can tell you this if JSV was there raiding, Hoffs is gonna snap. GIL is trying to do a bunch of events for the siege 9th anni. And this is no way to get it started. ^^

H

HaHa

I can tell you this if JSV was there raiding, Hoffs is gonna snap. GIL is trying to do a bunch of events for the siege 9th anni. And this is no way to get it started. ^^

From what imreading , id say hes gonna snap and personally I wouldnt waste my time getting together a shard event unless he polled first to see if the shard wanted him to do one.

Krystal

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
thats not good, who is gonna behave at ur events when u showed lack of respect at ours? I love events too, that sucks :thumbdown:

Hoffs

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
From what imreading , id say hes gonna snap and personally I wouldnt waste my time getting together a shard event unless he polled first to see if the shard wanted him to do one.
I'm probably not. It was actually a fortnight of events for the existing Siege people and, above all, to give the shard some publicity. But it appears hardly anyone is interested.

Chardonnay

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm probably not. It was actually a fortnight of events for the existing Siege people and, above all, to give the shard some publicity. But it appears hardly anyone is interested.
Shards to busy for that...people all over...

H

HaHa

Now dont get me wrong, im not trying to be a smart ass here..... this time , im just saying in light of current events it may be a good idea to gauge the interest of the shard before you waste any of your personal time puttinng something big together. I always enjoy a good game of chess if anyones interested.

Hoffs

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yep, I have done already. And no, they are not.

A

archite666

I'm interested and I believe most of KOC is as given the current stage of siege I believe MOST people are on the side of trying to help siege finally, which is why im baffled at what JSV did last night, its like we have switched roles.

Kat

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Last night's looter should make note that they will no longer be allowed to participate or enter the fight night premisis. I hope the loot was worth tarnishing your name and reputation. :thumbdown:

Chardonnay

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Im not sure but isnt JSV and the 20 other guilds allied to them suppose to be "good" guys?

Chardonnay

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
thats what they say.... but not how they act...
Maybe they should have king ed be there spokesmen now...

Pretty impressive verum great ally move way to throw a good thing away...

KSS is allied with JSV i wonder where they stand now?

S

Shakaja

Last night's looter should make note that they will no longer be allowed to participate or enter the fight night premisis. I hope the loot was worth tarnishing your name and reputation. :thumbdown:

at least one of them wasnt afraid of showing for some duelling, even thoo all he dared to do was stealth in, watch 2 people duel and grab something and run. but hey, who can blame him. he lost about 5 2-4 mil suits to me without killing me once, you have to take a chance at looting someone, specially if thats the only way you can get something xD

Slim

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

O noes!! Bad rep on a GAME! What shall he ever do.... :sad2:

A

archite666

Well this may sound funny coming from me but,

You say game as if your applying that a bad reputation in monopoly is worthless since it doest matter, however this is not monopoly, this is a MMORPG. massive muliplayer online role playing game.

Thus a ruined reputation means this is going to hurt your interactions with the rest of the gaming community thus there would be no reason to play a MMORPG if you did not care about playing with other people.

So your statement is void. I dont think you need to stick up for him though, i'm sure your daddy is capable of defending himself ROFL.

M

Masumatek

I concur Slim. A bad reputation doesn't mean a whole lot anymore. Siege's community is weak and player justice is dead.

M

Masumatek

I speak the truth. If the truth upsets you so much then maybe you can try and find away to change it...but whining that big bad Masu spoke words that threaten your little dreamland of how perfect Siege is isn't going to accomplish much. People brag about our community being so great, and maybe it is the best in UO, but you were here Krystal...you know how much suckier it's gotten. It's nothing compared to what it once was. And player justice is practically dead. And that's the truth. Don't like it? Well the first step is admitting our community isn't perfect. I wonder who is the bigger problem...the asshats that plague Siege or the good guys who prefer living in a fantasy and pretending our community is great?

V

Verum

here ill say a few things

how come everyone just says jsv was there against tnt and koc ?

i mean i would love for us to take all the credit but unfortunately we cant.

you say we showed disrespect ? i disagree we were asked to join after astynax did whatever it was he did to drag you all from the house.

a jsv member never entered your house or in anyway made you leave the house to fight .

we came for the fight , if any of you ever took notice of me i was killing not looting i let everyone else there loot ohh btw if you want any of your stuff back buy it off asty .

ps. we didnt ruin your event you couldve stayed in your house and never of allowed anyone to lure you out in those suits. YOU could have used a bag of sending to send them to the bank YOU couldve left them in the house and suited with something else but YOU didnt.

thanks for the fight it was a hell of alot of fun sorry for your loses i didnt loot anyone but maybe a few pots off of one guy becouse i was running low.

i prefer group fights like the old days.

and we were told there was a war going on and we should come join in so we did.

be cool people you dismount gank me so freaking much it is getting old but do you see me come on this little site and complain about it NO i go resuit and come back or i log.

thank you and good day.

Chardonnay

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

you say we showed disrespect ? i disagree we were asked to join after astynax did whatever it was he did to drag you all from the house.

a jsv member never entered your house or in anyway made you leave the house to fight.It took you a whole day to make that up?

we came for the fight , if any of you ever took notice of me i was killing not looting i let everyone else there loot ohh btw if you want any of your stuff back buy it off asty .

ps. we didnt ruin your event you couldve stayed in your house and never of allowed anyone to lure you out in those suits. YOU could have used a bag of sending to send them to the bank YOU couldve left them in the house and suited with something else but YOU didnt.

thanks for the fight it was a hell of alot of fun sorry for your loses i didnt loot anyone but maybe a few pots off of one guy becouse i was running low.

be cool people you dismount gank me so freaking much it is getting old but do you see me come on this little site and complain about it NO i go resuit and come back or i log.

thank you and good day.
WOW...talk about not taking responsibility for his guilds actions or his alliances actions...JSV's garbage now...it took you a whole day to make that up?

A

archite666

a jsv member never entered your house or in anyway made you leave the house to fight .

thank you and good day.

Allow me to summarize this:

The guys that pulled the switch were not wearing our guild tag, they were however in our vent and was a coalition effort and had the original plan to draw everyone out not worked, we would have continued to cause a ruckus but thats besides the point.

The point is that our alliance is now severally pissed at us and now we have to envoke plausible deniability to keep our meat shields out in the field plus since we ruined the one event the shard has, the pvmers are pissed and we must try to make it look like we had nothing to do with it.

Chardonnay

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Allow me to summarize this:

The guys that pulled the switch were not wearing our guild tag, they were however in our vent and was a coalition effort and had the original plan to draw everyone out not worked, we would have continued to cause a ruckus but thats besides the point.

The point is that our alliance is now severally pissed at us and now we have to envoke plausible deniability to keep our meat shields out in the field plus since we ruined the one event the shard has, the pvmers are pissed and we must try to make it look like we had nothing to do with it.
Verum for president 2013..."I did not have looting relations at fight night"

V

Verum

hey tardanay take a look at my uo do you see t.o. or t.d. allied with the hhsf alliance i think not.

we have a field truce not an alliance if you wouldve opened your eyes and seen the light you wouldve seen they are com we are brit but tnt and koc are both minax i wonder who really is "allied" with who

now after you take your foot out of your ass and put it in your mouth.

ponder what i say or respond quickly with a moronic reply

thank you and good day.

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OK well I guess when I was gone TNT came back to Minax my mistake why they did this is beyond me... Kinda sad....

A

archite666

And? You sound like a politician the way you try to use the guild tag to your cause, big deal if you "call it a field alliance" you are in the same vent, doing the same spawns, running together, setting traps together that is a true though and though alliance.

Nobody buys your field alliance crap.

Chardonnay

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hey tardanay take a look at my uo do you see t.o. or t.d. allied with the hhsf alliance i think not.

we have a field truce not an alliance if you wouldve opened your eyes and seen the light you wouldve seen they are com we are brit but tnt and koc are both minax i wonder who really is "allied" with who

now after you take your foot out of your ass and put it in your mouth.

ponder what i say or respond quickly with a moronic reply

thank you and good day.
Field truce alliance same garbage...thank god for "good" guys...Do you really believe this garbage?I'm a "good" guy but i just fight with bad guys we have no allaince but we communicate in vent,etc...tell your allaince that garbage not me...

V

Verum

i dont need to appease the alliance or ask for forgiveness for my or my guilds actions.

WE ARE VENGEANCE

i think youve raided the pvmers one to many times :gee:

tried killing our crafters in heartwood one to many times

cry me a river after your done name it after me to