• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

So who does what?

K

Kormorant

This seems to be a very quiet forum.

Who here is active and what do you do in Eve?

I see past posts from OT residents (who don't have same name in game rolleyes:)

It would be interesting to find out... I wont pod you... honest :)

Speranza

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Our activity here seems to come and go in waves. Right now its at a low obviously hehe.

But I'm Viktor Speranza in game and I hang out in Amarr space with my corp White Wolf Enterprises, I boost miners and mission mostly. Its a strange combo but at least I can go afk for HOURS during corp mining ops :lol:

N

Newtonius Rex

I just registered with this forum....so Hi :)

In game I am CEO of White Wolf Enterprises. I can either be found sat in our HQ (as my Alt Triturus Rex) trying to think of ways to keep my members active! Or out in the Bleak Lands killing minnies as part of the Amarr Militia.

Rogal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Started off as an Engineer/Scientist/Industrialist.

Worked fine at the start but I soon found out it gave me an edge in PvP too :D

So now I'm a pirate (yes, the blow you up for phat lewts kind) but I also run invention and manufacturing too.

I prefer to keep my in game characters name hidden.

N

Newtonius Rex

In game I am CEO of White Wolf Enterprises. I can either be found sat in our HQ (as my Alt Triturus Rex) trying to think of ways to keep my members active! Or out in the Bleak Lands killing minnies as part of the Amarr Militia.
I now no longer do this! I have left WWES and moved to 0.0 to seek my fortune.

Lots of mining and podding in my future I think :)

B

Belmarduk

Has anyone bought this type of sling shot before that holds the amo in the handle? *URL REMOVED*
this company has free shipping to anywhere in the world and they guarantee delivery to Australia. I heard that sling shots
are ok to sell in Australia as long as you say they are being used to toss bait in the water when you go fishing, any truth
to thatone?
No, I usually use Tech II 720mm Howitzer Artillerys and Tech II Warden Sentry Drones

D

deadeye

I log in to change my skill training when Evemon goes off. 20.5k SP now lol. I almost never play.

Speranza

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Since school has started I have been playing less and less. But I still enjoy the time that I do get on. Also, someone please remove Sins of a Solar Empire from my computer, it is addicting...

X

Xavier(Win)

I do manufacturing, mining, pvp, missions, etc... I have played a few other MMORPG's (UO - used to be a forum mod at Stratics for this game, AO - not for long, DAOC - was ok, Lineage 2 - was ok until it became a job, SWG - jedi this jedi that - very confusing, WOW -beta tested - not my cup of tea) and I like Eve the best. Just so many things to do and great mature people who play it.

I

ice5211

www.items4eve.com
We provide mostly everything in eve-online with cheap and fast service.Plz just took few minutes to see it,we will never let you down!!!:wall:

:cursing:EVE-Online ISK 、EVE Online Ships 、EVE Online Items EVE Online Drones、 EVE Online Blueprints、 EVE Online Implants 、 EVE Online Skills EVE Online Accounts
EVE Online ISK ,EVE Online Items ,Assault Ships,Battlecruisers,Battleships,Black Ops,Capital Industrial Ships,Command Ships,Covert Ops Cruisers,Destroyers,Dreadnoughts,Electronic Attack Frigates,Exhumers
Frigates,Heavy Assault Ships,Heavy Interdictors,Industrial Ships Interceptors,Interdictors,Jump Frigates
Logistics,Marauders,Mining Barges,Recon Ships,Transport Ships