So which Shards Luna Bank is the best Xmas Deco

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oct 13, 2003
STEALTHING .... behind U
Seems a few of the EMs have gone to town

I vote Balhae.....u even get to sit on santas sleigh above luna bank roof [use the teleporters]....awesome job!!!

Modoc

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Aug 25, 2012
Well as of this Posting there is no Christmas Deco to be found on LS

mghtyshark

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Nov 14, 2010
I believe that they are talking fan fiction on this thread since there no pics to be shown.:lame:.........

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aug 17, 2007
I believe that they are talking fan fiction on this thread since there no pics to be shown.:lame:.........
I guess there is not much to take pictures of from the sounds of it!

Reactions: startle

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Aug 21, 2000
Great Lakes
uorpc.net
They did work really hard on decorating for Xmas this year on GL's. I'm very glad. I love the twinkling snowflakes and all. It's lovely. Elizabella and Malachi are awesome.

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
May 12, 2002
Hell
I'll try to get and post screenshots later otday/tomorrow

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Sep 18, 2008
Here is EM Crysania's work so far on Baja.

Magincia Gardens

Magincia Christmas Deco 2014.jpg

Luna Bank
Luna Christmas Deco 2014.jpg

Reactions: startle

syndael

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nov 23, 2010
I was going to say it looked like LS got slapped together with some deco yesterday, I just logged on and rechecked it, they did a bunch more
So I am happy with it

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oct 13, 2003
STEALTHING .... behind U
balahe winning hands down so far...shame the xxmas event didtnt give xmas cheer for everyone......and not just the regulars top damagers only.. i hate that... it should be random

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aug 17, 2007
It's a random top damager I thought?

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oct 13, 2003
STEALTHING .... behind U
I take the vote back ....formosa as got the best....same EM.... both great but Formosa edges it....will try get arounf to taking picks of all 27 shards...lolz

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oct 13, 2003
STEALTHING .... behind U
It's a random top damager I thought?
yes u still need to be in the top damagers list..then its random...so like if ten drops its random between all the top damagers that got looting rights....no looting rights then no chance of a drop....thats how its been explained to me

Ox_AO

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Oct 19, 2014
Simple way of explaining it is basically, if you get looting rights you get an equal chance at the item. No looting rights = no chance.
That isn't true either. I know a number of people including myself that didn't get looting rights that got drops .
One with 3 damage total to the boss. it has to be a record

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oct 13, 2003
STEALTHING .... behind U
well this year ...i didnt doma awesome amount of events but its hard in the uk... usa one are so early morning.. kinda leaves europa/drachs and the eastern shards .... anywyas ive done 8-10 drop events ....certsinly done damage and helaed were it was intended..never got looting rights and never got a drop...so thats my story... and i have been told u need to be in the looting rights so u need to be in top damgers list...thats how it was explained by a EM to me...

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oct 13, 2003
STEALTHING .... behind U
2 clear winners...Formosa pips Balahe by a whisker....then maybe Hokuto in third place ....

most shards didnt even bother to even put a tree up!!! shame on u!!

However oceania ,mugden , mizuho, baja, cats, lake superior, great lakes and europa made the effort...

winner Formosa

second Balahe

third Hokuto