• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

So when does the script placing stop?

xxmoondancerxx

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've seen it with my own eyes, a castle IDOC falls as soon as placement is ready and I mean down to the second this person drops a castle down like he dropped a breadcrumb to the floor. You say you want to give this person the benefit of the doubt? How bout try the same person on another account is IDOCing in Malas and a 18x17 drops. The same person drops the same plot size without even thinking the second the placement was opened. Even if you tried you didnt have a chance to press your button on the ground because the plots were placed that fast. Why not drop a smaller size? Do you really think people have it down to a science on placing? I highly doubt it. I know for sure this person is a scriptor I knew this person personally. They told me outright and laughed about it. Karma sucks and you know who you are.

Meat Elemental

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Scripting everywhere now... Go to Heartwood and watch in great lakes 2 there every day all day, also in the Brit library doing turn ins 2 there non stop either or sit at Papua bank and watch lumber scripters recall in and out..
I miss killing the odd one I'd find in fel, but now they do it out in the open in tram with no worries.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk