• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) So what's up with our EM and events?

Status
Not open for further replies.

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I know there are some serious rumors going around concerning @EMWillow and our beloved shard.

Don't we as players of our shard get to at least know what's true and what's false?

I see that the event calendar has not been updated for the current month with events so I don't know what to think or believe.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Well, considering rumors are just rumors the only person who could answer what is true and what isn't is EM Willow herself.

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hence why she is the only one tagged in the post. :)

I was also very careful to say "rumors", but truth be told, it was Mesanna herself who came asking questions.

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I can only speak for myself when I say I told Mesanna when she asked that EM Willow started out great. But the past few months she seemed really lacking and a few issues I care not to discuss here. *shrugs*

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Any word on what's going on? @Mesanna Did we lose our EM, and if so, do we get another? :(

Deaol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Im sure Mesanna will not tell us the real story; but if you dig hard enough and ask around the truth is known. Pretty sad.

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
yep, I so agree with this, so lay off with comments people.
Let me lay out what FACTS I do know:

1. Mesanna asked Sonoma players in gen chat last week our personal opinions about Willow.
2. Very few of these opinions given those few moments spoke even slightly good of Willow.
3. Our Sonoma EM events site has all but been disabled.
4. We are not currently having EM events this month as of now.
5. Anything pertaining to Willow (lanterns and such) around Luna Bank area have been removed.

So here's my opinion: Mesanna fired Willow for what she deemed a good reason)(s).

Here's hoping Mesanna can find us another EM for our awesome shard within good time. :pint:

Deaol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Yeah there was chat on the channel that was saying she was worried the EM was favoring "freinds" I hope the truth does come forward; either way...

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yeah there was chat on the channel that was saying she was worried the EM was favoring "freinds" I hope the truth does come forward; either way...
Rumors with out facts should not be repeated.

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Given the nature of some of the rumors, and our Stratics ROC in mind, I feel its best to close this thread.
I would advise anyone curious about this situation to email Mesanna directly regarding the EM status for Sonoma.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.