• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

So what's the point to rebooting EA Land again????

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Ok I understood why they want to reboot to help with lag. Reboot just happened and I was able to get into the city... but the lag is unreal. And it isn't just me. Everyone is getting hit with it.

So tell me... why reboot if it isn't helping with Lag?

G

I tried going to my job at the bot factory and i almost died 5 times. I had to leave it was so bad. Now back at a house... every 15-20 seconds we get lag.

G

I hear ya! I was at my house all alone trying to make some HC for myself and lagged almost 20 times just getting to the kitchen!!

S

Shadowbay

I know, and I was hoping the update fixed the avatar exceeded thing , it didnt

P

Pixified

So we get nothing from the Devs?
Can't they say something?
It's been an hour since the city went down...
I think a post or something would be nice =]

G

I mean, I work in computers so I know that if something is making it run slow, reboot it and it should go away. Well, I was in game earlier and had no lag. After the reboot, very laggy. When they reboot later, are we going to get worse???

G

omg!!! I can't even play hardly.. every few seconds!!! Please Dev's fix this.. we are going crazy!!!

P

Pixified

They may not have rebooted though.
They may have just closed it down to put the voter ballots in our inventory?

G

It's probably because everyone is logging in at relatively the same time.

Like when a bunch of people enter a property and the game pauses for a few seconds.
Just one big doorbell lag.

That's what it seems like to me, anyway... but I'm deffinitely no expert

G

I agree with you, but we never had lag before when people logged in. Or at least, I never did. Something has definitely changed and it brought lag with it.

Everyone at the house I am in is complaining of lag.

G

i really don't think so.. its been going on a while now!! and its ALL the time! I"m a realitive patient person.. but this is crazy!!!

G

Well... welcome to the insane asylum. Please take your meds and have a seat in the corner... lol

G

This is terrible. I really hope they bounce it again and harder this time. It takes forever to land then you can't move. IM messages take several seconds to send, it's lag at it's worst.

G

please fix your siggy, you have that in there twice and it's causing the screen to scroll

ty lol

G

I know what the problem is. The original lag was the baby lag. This is the Mama Lag looking for her baby. I think we have angered the Mama lag and need to pay homage to her to make her go away... lol

Who knows what is going on. It is apparent that bouncing the server doesn't help. Now, if they put something on the server that would cause this, then I would understand. I read they put a debugging software on TC3... but nothing stated about EAL

G

I think it has something realting to new version (1.1662.6.0 lol, I memorized it o_O) maybe we have debug version now.

G

<blockquote><hr>

please fix your siggy, you have that in there twice and it's causing the screen to scroll

ty lol

[/ QUOTE ] I deleted it right before you posted that, it was bugging me too. I don't know how to fix it though

G

I just wish someone would tell us what is going on. I am getting ready to give up on playing today.

S

Sims2

yep the lag is so bad for jjobs friends list taking forever and properties also

aal- avatars against lag lol need a group lol

i like sal sims against lag but we guess we can't do that

still think of mine is sims though

G

Well, it is not really that bad for me! It is just when I try to PM a person it takes 15-20 sec. for it to go! I have a Cable Internet Access! I wonder why this is happening?

H

hackerz03

<font color="red"> </font> i know this is just another post but i lagged so bad it booted me outta the game come on now guys...

I

imported_eggchick7

Okay so Ive been shunted here...EALand was fine before the last maintenance two hours ago..my pay doors wont work CC wont load and yes I have cleared my cache...I am going to bed, what is the flipping point????? (Im being polite here!!!!) I dont want to see my sims (anymore than anyone else) in freeze frame doing darned all!!

G

Pretty bad - 10 minutes to log-in, 10 min to land on my lot, 2 minutes to delete the 5 vote cards.

G

I was thinking of going to my bot factory job... but i think it's out of the question.

Hey maybe that's the idea. Make it lag so bad people don't work. Then the economy will get better... lol

j/k

G

So it's not just me, Heck i thought something was wrong with laptop, I hope they fix it soon

G

well newsflash... its apparently not working!! lol
why haven't we heard anything from the Dev's yet? they usually get back to us soon. maybe this is their way of messing with us.. maybe they are all sitting back laughing at us!!! lol

C

calvinscreeksim

I hardly get lag normally, but its like a rush of 'wtf get out of the game' sort of lag now so I won't bother going on.

G

<blockquote><hr>

So it's not just me, Heck i thought something was wrong with laptop, I hope they fix it soon

[/ QUOTE ] I wouldn't count on it..

G

Everyone please remain calm.
Everything is under control.
Nothing can possibly go worng.

...go worng.

...go worng.

...go worng.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Everyone please remain calm.
Everything is under control.
Nothing can possibly go worng.

...go worng.

...go worng.

...go worng.

[/ QUOTE ]

[parrrrrrrrrrrrrrdon - sorrrry im lagggggggggggggging tooooooo (come on devs keep us informed wths going on)

I

imported_Gracie Nito

Guess they want us all gone for the weekend. Looks like its going to be a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong one.

I

imported_herk1287

You cant even play with this LAG, take it down again, PLEASE

G

<blockquote><hr>

You cant even play with this LAG, take it down again, PLEASE

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree its Beaaaaaaaaaaarly worth playing

G

&lt;looks around&gt; Ooh! No way I am going to work in this lag!
This is what I was making fun of!
&lt;Looks around&gt; Ooh! No way I am going to work in this weather!

I

imported_Gracie Nito

What I don't understand is the blog said this was for TC3 and it is affecting EALand.

Forget going to work or going anywhere for that matter. Most get stuck at 16% trying to land anywhere.

G

<blockquote><hr>

What I don't understand is the blog said this was for TC3 and it is affecting EALand.

Forget going to work or going anywhere for that matter. Most get stuck at 16% trying to land anywhere.

[/ QUOTE ]

I know i got stuck for 20 minutes trying to jump to work...this is unbearable!

I

Isimsalotta

Wowza The Factory is bad...we got 3 botz in the first round...so don't bother if you thinking of going

C

Chidad

Never thought I would catch myself saying this but...

PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! REBOOT!!!!

We were having a city reunion party and lag just blew it off the map!

B

Bamm Bamm

I havent Played in a week and this makes me wanna take another week off

Status
Not open for further replies.