• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

So whats the deal with...?

M

MagiHui

Blackrock.

Can you still dig it up? and if so... what is the point of it?

Silly Seadog

Sage
It's My Birthday
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Arrrr, ye can still dig up the small pieces! The point bein' ta sneak it into da pack o' your fighter when he about ta head to despise and get a chuckle out o' him come runnin' back all out o' breath wit' a infected titan on his heels!! ;)

P.S. Gotta have at least 100 minin', me believes?

M

MagiHui

So if it's in your pack then you can still mine up a blackrock elemental?

Silly Seadog

Sage
It's My Birthday
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Arrr, methinks they turned off da elementals, but not sure.

M

Millie

Humm I understood if you did not remove the black rock from your pack, that if you dug up a second black rock, you could still get an elemental. I guess I'll have to go find some one to mine with and find out for sure.

M

MoonBeam[TBD]

how hard is black rock to dig up? meaning if i were go go digging how long will it be before i get any?

Silly Seadog

Sage
It's My Birthday
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Arrrr, it be very hard (fer me, anyway). And, unless ye be keeping track o' the item count in yer pack very closely, ye won't know ye got one until ya infects something or a normally benign creature attacks you!

C

Connor_Graham

Humm I understood if you did not remove the black rock from your pack, that if you dug up a second black rock, you could still get an elemental. I guess I'll have to go find some one to mine with and find out for sure.
Nope. They were turned off on either Valentine's Day or Easter (can't remember which but know it was one of em) and never turned back on unless Draconi snuck in one night and flipped the switch.

To answer the OP you can definitely still get BR as I got a piece just this morning.

M

Millie

I thought it was just for the day, as a Valentines day gift. I mine 3 hours or so each day and get any where from 1 to 4 black rock. I find I dig them up mostly in the caves around Vesper but have also found them in other places.