• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

So what is new in Fishing and TH

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I use to be an active player. For years I fished and Treasure hunted daily. I also use to run the largest LP house on Catskills until the changes to the RNG removed their need.

SO anyway I am dragging my butt back to UO and Have been hankering to dig some maps and maybe do some fishing.
Just wondering if anything has changed in the last 6-9 months that I might be unaware of?

L

Lord Drakelord

I use to be an active player. For years I fished and Treasure hunted daily. I also use to run the largest LP house on Catskills until the changes to the RNG removed their need.

SO anyway I am dragging my butt back to UO and Have been hankering to dig some maps and maybe do some fishing.
Just wondering if anything has changed in the last 6-9 months that I might be unaware of?
Welcome back, nothing new to maps or fishing yet :( Same as its been for ages.

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Time to start my lobby for lvl 7 maps again...with ML ingredients as treasure!
:)

U

Urk of LS

SA will bring some new Fishing sthuffs. I remember something about a Red Herring being a catchable fish, and there were hints at other changes by the DEV's. I am hoping.

L

Lord Drakelord

SA will bring some new Fishing sthuffs. I remember something about a Red Herring being a catchable fish, and there were hints at other changes by the DEV's. I am hoping.
does this mean we will have to carry a fish bowl?

U

Urk of LS

does this mean we will have to carry a fish bowl?
No clue as of yet. But, when released I plan on taking the Antelope out and fishin up everything I can and will report back, As we speak I have me crew outfitting the Antelope.

Also (Shameless Guild Plug Here) Any LS fishers the F/V Antelope is always looking for Crew.

Elcid Barrett
Captain
Fishing Vessel Antelope.

O

Orn Autumnleaf

I plan to go and fish in the Underworld for a while...Sounds spoooooooooky!