• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

So what are your Sonoma usernames?

G

Of course nobody is forced to participate in this thread. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

My main character right now is 'Cwazy Bastich'.

Anyone else?

T

tammi

Not going to tell you what my username is. My only character on Sonoma is Vrutha. Think of starting a crafter soon, probably named Tammi.

Lord Hunter

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hunter, some call me "God" Thjo(Not really but im bored at the moment) and I have a few other char names that im not going to disclose to the general public :].

Oh Miraz once called me a rampant PK too, donno why but yea.

I

Itsminenow

Names are meaningless. My thief's disguises never intentionally wear off.

I am no one. I am every thief who plagues you, who goads you into attacking.

I cloak myself in night, feast on your horror, and delight in your screams.

R

Reachwind

I play as Salty Pete among others. None of my other characters are as interesting as Salty. They just do stuff n junk.

G

AtomForce - Main Scribe/Mage

Adam - Necro/Mage

Rall - Stealth/Thief

Zell (Youll never see him) Tamer

Irvine - Crafter

T

thalia

I am Thalia and Thalia Soulrift. Hehe, although most people knew that already.

S

Steve McCarthy

Your Just another UO Hottie is all! *grumbles about Jourm being a lucky man*

On Topic, the name says it all

L

Lea of Serfdom

well now.....hmmm Lea of Serfdom magess in training pants of "ktl", Friar Shaggy pally in training 3xgm "ktl" .......Friar Ver Sauce miner/smith/tailor/undecided unguilded, Felicia Mondain necromacer hmmm necro/macer unguilded.

G

Drizzt
Jodos
Gil Doran
Clive Staples
Nog
Grant Ironwill
Grall Ironwill
Aslan's Paw
Katrina (WTF?)
Dark Knight
Gantorius
Mondrigan Bale
et al.

Wow, I have a lot of dudes with Gs in their names. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

S

sse_goku

Tristan - Fencer/Paladin-ish
SSE GOKU - Tamer/Bard
Dreffen Rahl - Havent decided
Masa - Blacksmith

D

DemanKnght

DemanKnght,
MooneyFodder,
Shasta McNasta,
OzyMandious,
Ascension,
Nachtfern,
Gias Mihoeim,
ShizZnit.

Nothing spectacular but hey what were you expecting?? Oh and I thought Salty Pete was done in one night by the Angry "I'm Quitting" delete?

T

tammi

hey you still play? I havent talked to you in a while. Nice to see you.

S

sse_goku

Hey Deman why dont you come on over to Nings? /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

C

Calanthe

Calanthe (A0E)
Obsydia
Mitar
Donk Dingledatt

and i'm sure there are a few more but to be frank I can't remember them

*goes to be sick again*

O

Orien Aswydd

hehehe...now dont yall be haggelin me if ya see me on my blues...:p

Orien Aswydd - PK (AOE)
Aloysius - pvp mage (DP)
Lord Adonis - Elder Smith/Tailor GM Crafter (BDS)
Kearney O'Shea - Archer/Paladin (DIM) "still workin this char"

The wifey is....

Shuisa - Fisher/Necro/Mage (DIM)
Anya - Tamer/mage (DIM)
Phelan Avondale - Swords/Paladin (DIM)

Deleted 2 accounts and most characters are being revamped thanks to AOS. :p

T

Tadriendra

Ok who did the Divorce? No Divorce still married:p UO laws. Ask Lady Ally Kat about that. Also Stand in are allow at all Divorces. So any "Male" that can stand in Joram place during the Divorce hearings can repeat the magic words that unbind your UO holy Wedding. If you need one done let me know as well. I did Lady Ally Kat's.

G

*waxes up hair and puts on bow-tie*

Well.... isn't that interesting.....

LOL J/K /php-bin/shared/images/icons/biggrin.gif

DONT KILL ME JORAM!!! hehe

T

Tadriendra

I also know as Vixen(bard-mage) Guri (tamer-mage) plus I have other surporting avatars.

D

Dor of Sonoma

Lessee...I'm Dor...[-S-]

Then, I'm Dor...[MCA]

Oh, and of course Dor of S....

ermm...not very exciting. heh

M

Melime

*Looks at her sigil.* I wonder what my main character is named!

D

DemanKnght

Uhh it's 11:28 PM, lets see Im home with my kids they are in bed?? Dense arent we sometimes?? Sorry guy you guys were getting there to late for me to stop by. Sorry Hope the visit went well. I am quite sure I'll get the dirt Sunday if I stop by. But hey wasnt like you guys couldnt of called me at home anyways. Geez you guys and your games on Cartoon Cartoon Fridays.. geez get them priorities straight. Oh and tell Bill to go home.. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif hehe..

S

sse_goku

Go home Billy... /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

Bah games over rule cartoon cartoon friday PERIOD :p

We were there until.....3-4ish

Jade of Sonoma

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
--- and here I am trying to hand you a ring? rofl

My character's name is
Jade

and then there's

Jade
Jade
Jade
Jade
Jade
Jade
Jade
Jade
Jade
Jade
Jade
cont........

-- and LBR publish where I made Lady of the Gardens, Lord of the Rings and Lady of the Rings and Lady Jade GM Cook. Or was her name Jadess?
Oh forget it. I can't remember them all.
Who dreamed this thread up anyhow? It's confusing me more than I am already! The buggy bugs on plants are enough to deal with.
Would you believe this: I've got a plant which was handed to me from Pup Barleycorn that refuses to take a growth check in my pack or on a beetle like all the others. He couldn't get a growth check out of it either so brought it to me. Ten days later and still no growth check? Something's wrong with it. I'm going to beat it into submission or die trying! Stubborn thing! It's that orange bulrush which is now locked down on the main room floor inside Arctic Gardens. Give it a kick for me please if you are in the area. Thanks.

V

verotika janaki

My Character names are
Verotika (Lady that Is) -grandmaster smith and tailor
Verotika Janaki - grandmaster warrior
Katrina Aramanti- Gardener
Kalis-Grandmaster Fisherwoman
Dominica-Tamer/Mage

So say hello to me when you see me on the street.

B

BobMcForge

Bob McForge
Bob McSmith
Bob McDeath
Bob McCorp
Bob McZoo
Bob McTrout
Dischord Bob
Honest Bob
Poor Dead Bob
Miraz
Bacci
Dor
Macis

OK, just kidding about those last four.

I have more characters, but those are the ones I am disclosing.

Oh, and for the record, if you see Bob McSmithy running around, that is not me. Don't ask him if he is me, because he seems really touchy on the subject. I guess he gets asked a lot, heh, heh.

Bob McVarious

P

Phroggz

had so many character names over the years, but my first and very favourite was "Bobo the clown".
currently I'm:
Augustus Flavius - tamer
Bobo Ithyliri - mage/necro
oreboy - ubermule
Cassius - fencer/archer
Yurian Stonebow - lumber ho
Buck Wheat - Treasure hunter
Shiara Darkheart - fencer/macer
Craftables Inc - Ubermule
Valyra Darkheart - pimp thief
Darak Wyrmsbane - pure bard

D

_Dax_

ok so I'm

Dax
DaxT (so creative huh?)
Tool
Brown Ninja
last char is still in training

S

Syrus_Rane

Well I have a bunch of chars heres a few, but i don't play half of them, Delekhan plays alot of them more than I do

SyRuS RaNe
Mandrake
Bortrak
Krystal
Ralin Legari
Fuciar Legari
AnArKiEman
a oompaloompa

R

~Raven~

hmm well let me see....
There is...

Lady Raven - tamer/mage/bard
Lady Silver - 5x gm mule
Lady Temptation - Elder bard/mage
Taya - Fisher
Poison Ivy - nox mage/necro
Mira - warrior/paladin
Cookie - cook

There are others but these are my most favorite...

Cookie keeps house for me while Lady Silver repairs and replaces house hold items as well as armor for Mira.

Mira dosn't care to much for the others she just likes to kill stuff. Well thats what she keeps telling me anyways. Occasionally you will see her doing battle with a monster or two. Of course she does enjoy staying out at the local pubs with the men folk telling a tale or two. Personally I think she spends to much time there drinking ale.

Taya enjoys the open seas and fresh air. Occasionally she trapses home with a bit o' fish or a trophy. She is quite formidable with a bow. And she always has a tale or two to tell 'bout the one that got away.

Poison Ivy tends to stay off on her own. To this day I still have no idea what she does when she wanders off to fel. I do know she has been dabbling in the darker arts. The whole household is upset over this.

Then there is Lady Temptation. A fine figure of a woman yet has no fear of death. She casts a spell o'er men and beast alike whether it be with lute or a smile.

Then there is I, Head of household, holder of finances. With the new changes in our lands you will most likely find me hunting and tending to the vendors I have recently hired.

D

Del_Xavier

Maximus Meridius nowadays

but everyone still calls me Del aka Del Xavier hehe

L

LordLODOSS

Hi I am Lord LODOSS . most of you probably do not know me. But I was one of the war Lords of sonoma betwen 4-7 years ago. I was the leader of the guilds DK, BDK, Fah and many other. I am here asking for the help of you old school players. I am looking for contact to these players . please if you have any info on them please let me know. i would greatly apprecaite it.

Necrolyte
Necromancer
Kyra Lightheart
Cobra
mememe
Steve

Please help thank you.

L

Lady_Rune

Rune T'Kasumi (Tamer/Mage)
Jubilee (Smith/Tailor/Carpenter/Tinker/Alchemist)
Shaye (T.hunter/Bard)
Dy'narla (Fisherman/Cook/Bowyer/Miner/Lumberjack)
Elindra (Fencer/Archer turned Mage/Necromancer)

L

Locke_Ebonysoul

Willow Steele
Josey Wales
Locke Ebonysoul
Ash Ebonysoul
Kefka Ebonysoul
Balkoth

And LordLODOSS if you want to speak to mememe (Ba Ba Booey) and Steve go to www.pkpalace.com

F

flatscan

Flatscan and Jack Storm. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

S

sse_goku

Locke, did you by chance play Dark Age of Camelot on Gawaine??

Z

Zella

Dexter
Boognish
Zella

im the reason you see NPC's named Zella...

D

Dor of Sonoma

Hail, LODOSS.

I remember you /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

I haven't seen Cobra since late 98/early 99. Last I heard, Lyte and Mancer were doing very well, though I lost touch with NecroLyte when my HD and ICQ fried about a year and a half ago. He was considering coming back, but...I dunno. :-\

I sure miss him!

D

Dor of Sonoma

That was probably the real Kefka, whom gave his UO account to Willow last year.

S

sse_goku

Ah...thats probably it. I remember seeing someone with the name Ebonysoul a WHILE back in DAoC.

L

Locke_Ebonysoul

Yea, it was probably Kefka. It may also have been kingtoad, he and I used that name at times.