• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

So Travesty turns in to me (another solo peerless post)

5% Luck

Well I was wondering If Im a warrior tamer and wear a 0/70/70/70/70 suit and solo trav with a super,And use a weapon thats 100% not phys will I kill her so very easy as I think? Maybe even wear a -25 phys suit with magic relfection.

So long as Im the only one there she will stay as me the whole time?

Should I drop chivalry?

Wear -10/70/70/70/75 and use a 100% energy weapon?

My dragon will tear her a new one if shes got -10 phys!

J

JoyousGard

I don't think it works like that. There may be a built in default. Run up to her naked and she will change into that and it is good for a laugh if she leaves all those dummies around... but it still takes time to kill her.

It's hard to say though bc the points are soooo many.

I'd say though... no discernible difference fighting her as naked you (which might be different from what youareasking.

I

imported_Sarphus

I wonder how fast the ninjas will kill you with your 0 phys resist...

I

imported_Farsight

When travesty turns into you, her weapon turns to a 100% physical weapon. That means if you have a 100% cold weapon (aka soul seeker), 70 physical resist and low cold reisist, you'll do a lot of damage to her while she does less to you. However, if you have high chivalry (I've heard over 50), Travesty will also cast or copy consecrate weapon.

And you have to stay close to Travesty to keep her in your form. If you get too far away, she'll switch to your current form.

That's as far as my experiments with travesty went before I broke down and decided that going in pairs or more with the other member of the team having high magery, low EI and a really big pet is the way to go.

5% Luck

<blockquote><hr>

And you have to stay close to Travesty to keep her in your form. If you get too far away, she'll switch to your current form.

[/ QUOTE ]

Im not sure I get what you mean If Im there solo and she changes in to me who else will she be?

Ill be running low phys and a dragon for damage. Im not going to swing at her at all if i can stay away enough.

As for the ninjas Yes they will be trouble but Im assuming not so much a super dragons cant fix.

With my low end weapon 0 DI Q-staff or wand She wont do much to my dragon. So vetting wont be very nessasary but on rarely.

Being that no matter how I arm She'll be 100% phys damage I will have to lower her damage against my Low phys which I will keep on but for the ninja stage.

I think itll work fine!