• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

So this event. Ive been on Mizuho.

• Thread starter RavenWinterHawk
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
R

RavenWinterHawk

So I have actually had the most fun that I have had in a while collecting dyed bolts for the Japanese Slime event. Whats that tell you? Im lame. Anyway my merchant has wares for a long time.

So since Ive been away in a sense. What have I missed with the cloaks of corruption and all that? Hows the Vanquards? Anything special happening over the last week, that I should know?

Thanks In Advance.

I know these events move fast. I hope I didnt miss the conclusion:thumbup1:

S

SilentFoxXy

Thought I caught sight of you a few times, I spent 5 1/2 days there, getting 8 of the 10 .... of the colours, and importing home, and I fully agree, It was GREAT fun, I went with a gm archer/Mage with no healing apart from magery. Took a beetle, thought it was bonded- bad mistake lol.

Along with the treacle lag of 300 ping... The easy ones were fun, cos you never knew when youd get teleported , the hard ones, well wow, with lil ol magey only able to carry 50 bolts, it was a hell of a task, but, again, great fun.

I did - [F]Chaos Ankh - Got there too late to do the other one, [T]Sacrifice Ankh, [TK]Zento [F]Jhelom, [F]Heartwood, these were very easy, but then .... [T]Ice Dungeon - OUCH failed dismallly here, lots, [T]Ant's nest- Easy [T]Painted Caves hohum, kinda ok, [IL]Rock Dungeon easy, the folks there even left a trail of food and bandies showing us where it was....., And Savage- Tricky but fun,and finally, the big reward, Invuln Blue @ Lakeshire.

At every spawn there was a great deal of friendship, help, and general good feeling. Everyone helped everyone, and it was a complete blast

I echo, We need events like this please Mr Mythic/ Mr EA, Mr Dev, Mr God.....

R

RavenWinterHawk

I guess I'm lame, too. I've had so darn much fun participating in this event! =) I wish we would have more events like this in the game.

I would like to say thank you to the people of the Japanese shards for kindly allowing us to invade their shards and share in the fun. Be Blessed!
Seriously,
Slimes, dyes, bolts.

Taking this event to what I like to talk about. And truely have them pop up randomly all over. Truely random. Let it run a month. And we have reason to explore.

I never went Xsharding for my merchant. I have moved shards for fun. But this was solely for mechant playing and trading. Very fun.

Was even able to swap once I returned to atlantic for colors I dont have.

R

RavenWinterHawk

Thought I caught sight of you a few times, I spent 5 1/2 days there, getting 8 of the 10 .... of the colours, and importing home, and I fully agree, It was GREAT fun, I went with a gm archer/Mage with no healing apart from magery. Took a beetle, thought it was bonded- bad mistake lol.

Along with the treacle lag of 300 ping... The easy ones were fun, cos you never knew when youd get teleported , the hard ones, well wow, with lil ol magey only able to carry 50 bolts, it was a hell of a task, but, again, great fun.

I did - [F]Chaos Ankh - Got there too late to do the other one, [T]Sacrifice Ankh, [TK]Zento [F]Jhelom, [F]Heartwood, these were very easy, but then .... [T]Ice Dungeon - OUCH failed dismallly here, lots, [T]Ant's nest- Easy [T]Painted Caves hohum, kinda ok, [IL]Rock Dungeon easy, the folks there even left a trail of food and bandies showing us where it was....., And Savage- Tricky but fun,and finally, the big reward, Invuln Blue @ Lakeshire.

At every spawn there was a great deal of friendship, help, and general good feeling. Everyone helped everyone, and it was a complete blast

I echo, We need events like this please Mr Mythic/ Mr EA, Mr Dev, Mr God.....
Yep I left after the INvlun blue. Who were you. I was Gray Malkin.

E

Emil IsTemp

If you see Tyler Durden running around thats meee!

I dont know if its the event, or all the scenery that im liking more. Wish there was more stuff like that on the American servers..

R

RavenWinterHawk

If you see Tyler Durden running around thats meee!

I dont know if its the event, or all the scenery that im liking more. Wish there was more stuff like that on the American servers..
Yeah Brit Bank is done up nicely.
However, I know im on a time zone difference. But Miz is so dead.