• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

So priests are bunnies ???

• Thread starter IusedtoPKinUO
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

IusedtoPKinUO

<blockquote><hr>

Hop hop hop

Okay okay okay so maby i'm not a bunny.
But it does help.
I get spammed to join instances very often.
And usualy people can't be arsed to make a full sentence.

Some examples:

SCHOLO ?
JOIN STRAT !!
UBRS LAST SPOT !!

and yes usualy in caps too.
I used to be as polite as i could and said no sorry i can't, thanks for asking.
That's the wrong thing to say cause then they ask why not. Now you could make up a ton of reasons or just say you don't want to. then they reply with "oh common it will only take a bit of your time we got a good group we only need a healer we can even summon you.

So to get out of that i tried to be witty.

SCHOLO ?
reply: let's just say that my answer rhymes to your "question".

Want to join for ubrs got full raid.
reply: If you have a full raid what you need me for then ?

Now that didn't work although the other side often did see some humor in it.

So one day i was hopping around orgrimmar on my mount and was thinking of bunny's. The next seccond i got a new whisper.

Join Strat Baron !!
Reply: I'm a bunny
Wha ?
Reply: hop hop hop
nvm

So i was amazed.. no arm twitching, not trying to work my feelings, not pressuring me into accepting their invites.

so i tried it some more and (except for a few exceptions) it worked like a charm.

You could always tell people Hell NO or Buzz off !! that prolly will get 'm off your back as well. I'd rather stick to being a bunny. (

Downside might be the entire server thinking you've gone crazy but why would i care afterall,
I'm a bunny

[/ QUOTE ]

I like this ALOT !!!

Hop,hop,hop

Crest Lavender

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cheers Iused - it made me smile and now - i know what you mean, even if i am not by far a wanted person - i wish there would be quests for social skills in WoW!

B

Bo Riddler

That is an awesome story. My wife has a 59th Priest. It seems like she is always answering whispers.

Sometimes she is grumpy about it. Others she just types no. In fact, yesterday she was flying over a zone and still got a whisper.

Is there a way to put a Priest on some type of Do-Not-Disturb list? lol

Bo

D

dalaketh

LOL i'll have to try this... I hop around on all my characters. Makes me want to make another char and name it something like bunnie

F

fleurisagod

My first priest was named ow. But I have found the frequent whispers annoying too and so for my second priest I am trying greyduck. Any time I get a unwanted tell I just say "quack". So far it as been amusing.

F

Fojos

Haha. At least you play a class they want for instances. :p

X

xdarthduckiex

That is really funny! I need to try that sometime.. :D

I have the same problem on my priest, even if people are standing right next to me and can clearly see I'm in shadowform. :wall: