• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

So, pirate hunting sucks

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It's the event that is the reward. It's exciting and challenging and if you succeed that is the reward. For example: I have two kids, I never wanted kids but it happened. I hate being a father but I love my kids. There are people that actually adopt kids, because they want to make a difference, or they like the challenge. personally, I think it's insane to want more kids, but for others the reward is the challenge.

If everything was easy, there would be no challenge and you would not fill fulfilled. In a sense it would be boring. Life is a challenge, and the more work you put into it, the more fulfilled you feel.

Also, I think the mechanism was designed for multiple people to work together. Too many people try to do everything solo in this game. This game is a multi-player game people. It was meant to be co-operative. Like a guild or a just a group of friends and a common goal. I bet doing a pirate hunt is a lot easier when two or more people participate.
Again, multi player means multiple people online at the same time, not multiple people holding hands.