• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

So no 'new' orders today

Y

yuppy

The non preorders *(i got ****ed kuz of bugged account- couldnt enter CC info) wont get it till tomorrow. wtf

K

Kiminality

Currently, there seem to be problems.
Yeah, understatement, I know...

<@Brannoc> Account management is currently online, if you are one of the "0 euro" people please be sure that all your payment details are correct.
As far as I understand, if you got the confirmation, but didn't get charged anything, then this is for you.
Additionally on this count:
<@Brannoc> American card holders may in some uncommon cases need to verify with their card company that the charge from Europe is valid.

<@Brannoc> If you've been charged and your account is still not active send me a PM that says just "Not active."
<@Brannoc> Please only send it if you actually have a charge on your bank statement.

Since he said this on IRC, then I'd guess he wants you to PM him on IRC.
Although...

<@Brannoc> The forums will hopefully be opening in the next hour, the IRC channel likely will not open before things clear up a bit so that we may reliably use this to keep you updated.
He said that about 30 minutes ago

K

K'torr

Account management is currently open.
Re-entered and verified my billing info, twice.
Hope it works. Maybe tomorrow.

M

Michael Wolf

Account management is currently open.
Re-entered and verified my billing info, twice.
Hope it works. Maybe tomorrow.
Yeah it's open, yes I'm still getting network timeouts trying to enter my CC info. That's it, I surender, back to UO. Someone send me a PM when this game is stable and working properly, maybe I'll try it then...

R

rcole23

Yeah it's open, yes I'm still getting network timeouts trying to enter my CC info. That's it, I surender, back to UO. Someone send me a PM when this game is stable and working properly, maybe I'll try it then...
Don't bother go play your UO emulator, all you can seem to do is pancake. You don't know what you are missing!

K

Kiminality

The person with only good things to say is no more right than the person with only bad things.

R

rcole23

The person with only good things to say is no more right than the person with only bad things.
You are wrong.

Look at Borack Obamas campaign. Person saying good things and I follow him.

You have an unrealistic view. Not everything is equal, not even close.

Y

yuppy

You are wrong.

Genuises like you just paid trillions of dollars to bailout banking companies... Thanks ****

M

Michael Wolf

Don't bother go play your UO emulator, all you can seem to do is pancake. You don't know what you are missing!
I don't play an emulator, I play UO, have for over 11 years. I've also beta tested and written reviews for multiple games. I've played at least 8 MMO's other than UO, and quit them all but one with months. As bad as some of those games were that I'd quit so quickly, none have had this poor of a release. I repeat None. I expect a game to release with some bugs, but I also expect to be able to play a game when it releases. It's now evening in EU on the 27th, 2+ full days after release and I still couldn’t buy it if I wanted to. I just checked and the store is still closed.

Have fun if you like it so much. Let me know when it's fixed and working and I might reconsider and give it a try, but for now, I'll save the 60 bucks.

R

rcole23

Genuises like you just paid trillions of dollars to bailout banking companies... Thanks ****
I didn't pay ****, and I live in canada jackass lol. Save me the conspirary theory bs the world is bailing out.

Canada saved the car companies.

states is self explanitory

Europe had trillions of dollars spent to bail out

all for paper money, and you life continues. How the hell does a bail out effect you? The point of a bail out is so that you are not effected so I am not really sure what you are complaining about...

Personally give me a ressession any day, I run my own business lets me buy more for less. WOOT

K

K'torr

My CC was finally charged, but the latest patch seems to be 9 gig.
Maybe tomorrow.

M

Michael Wolf

the whole download was 9 gig. Sure you didn't hit the wrong link?

S

Scotty7

Im in the US and my bank needs to know the country from which the charge is coming from to remove a euro charge block. Anyone know what country it is? only thing i found was this in the privacy policy
Audio Visual Enterprises S.A., 3 Parnonos Str, Marousi 15125, Athens, Greece

Can anyone confirm this is the where the credit card charge comes please :)

K

K'torr

Patched and ready to go. Now just got to wait for the server.
The 9 gig DL was apparently the full client, not just the Beta upgrade.

K

K'torr

Primary objective for the weekend has been met.
Acquired 500 gold to purchase "Bower" skill.

M

Masacre

You are wrong.

Until you actually are a legal "resident" of the US, keeps your legs and mouth shut.

K

Kiminality

Easy, folks...
There's a time and a place for talk like that, and this isn't it.

Let me remind you of the RoC.
And, the original topic of this thread - The fact that most of you can't play the game, because of the "staged release".

R

RsLÆ

First off Kiminality is dead on there is a time and place for just about everything and this definetly isn't for political arguements. Second off I realize its a staged release and many people are having problems buying/ joining this game but, I can't even find a link to attempt to be denied a chance to play. Where is this supposed store at. Is there something that I am missing. (Oh and before somebody makes some dumb crack at me being stupid or something along those lines. I have a real job and I don't have all day to sit on here and click every link on a page. And there are no obvious linkes. A buy here, or store, or anything along those lines would be great.) But if anyone could send me or post a url for this I'd really appreciate it.

K

Kiminality