• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

So no fel guilds taking the V!P challenege?

R

RD Gumbie

Baja wasnt even on the radar last I saw. Pac (for west because of FL) and the eastern shards (LS and GL (MM fled there from ATL from VIP), and legends (LD who VIP already beat on over there)) were the top for polls. I would say its going to be Pac because of new blood unless a big group heads to ATL.

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They do more then one shard. Pac is their first target. They always do at least 3 shards

R

RD Gumbie

Yup, I played with them once -25 went inactive and MM ran away up untill about 3 months ago. I still have my chars on ATL but currently having fun over in Euro
Firigured it was time to let Az have the sweet ping and I'm a sidekick right now. ATL was the best shard I had played untill LNR and CYN left. I heard LNR just came back recently and CYN might be making a comeback but I still dont think it will be as active as it once was.

K

KittenMuncher

Realistically, VIP is like a FOO duplicate. Mostly Upper-tier pvpers that eventually get crushed into inactiveness just like every other guild that has tried to conquer the fat zerg called FL on Pacific.

S

swayze-

baja couldn't handle the VIP challenge... it would be like taking a professional sports team to play against a high school sports team...

baja
is
that
bad

N

NowAndForever

V!P was on Atlantic...they were not a force there . I doubt they'd be much anywhere else. Saying Baja couldn't meet their standards only means on things to me...V!P used this as an excuse. FL was nothing ..what would make V!P anything else?

R

RD Gumbie

<blockquote><hr>

V!P was on Atlantic...they were not a force there . I doubt they'd be much anywhere else. Saying Baja couldn't meet their standards only means on things to me...V!P used this as an excuse. FL was nothing ..what would make V!P anything else?

[/ QUOTE ]
These your words or just some random quote from someone?
Saying VIP! was nothing on ATL is laughable. They killed the most populated shard with just about 50 total people. When they arrived MM(HAX) left town to GL and LS. Soon after LNR ended up going to Legends. CYN went to Europa, Origin, legends and somewhere else. And HOT and Dei sorta just stopped playing. We did 1 and 2 man spawns anytime we wanted and it got very boring. All these guilds were a bigger Fel presence than what you see on baja.

Have you seen baja lately? Why would a guild really come here? I guess they could fight the 2 ROC guys that try despise or raid the CT guys that spawn despise before anyone wakes up, but besides that it's a dead shard. 4 days in a row of not a spawn started in T2A in pretty unappealing for a PVP/Raid guild.

L

LAH Architect

CT is a Japanese Guild and the times that they play is prime time in their country. They are not sneaking spawns. Their full strength is about 8 - 10 and it will take at least 20 V!P to take them down because they all are well equipped, listen to group commands and keep coming back for more even when vastly out-numbered. They have some reserve players that play mainly on their own Japanese home shards.

They are an aggressive guild and hence there is no carebear safe early morning server down / up spawning on Baja. While it may appear to be safe and no action, just start spawning at a predictable pattern and you will soon see their scouts scouring diligently for a fight. I find them interesting and worthy opponents as the fight is more important to them than PS. A 20 Evalint PS was found on corpse of one of them, meaning they chose to continue fighting instead of escaping to bank the PS.

The only window frame is weekdays : 2 hours after the late nighters H20/DEA/KGB go to sleep and before CT comes home from their rl jobs. This is also great for nurturing novice fel spawners and they are many many new breakaway groups / guilds that keep changing tags/names. Ghost Cams are also quite rare.

Prime time used to belong to TC (under BP's leadership) but not sure of their current status.

I see it as quite attractive for a PvP Guild as this means there are different guilds active at various times for fighting. But if hardcore massive 'against the odds' action is what V!P is looking for, go to Pacific no questions asked.

There appears to be a massive amount of X-Shard Tokens available on all shards of dubious origin so a bulk purchase will get a huge discount from the shady ones and not involve a large investment.

L

Lord_Spartacus

<blockquote><hr>

CT is a Japanese Guild ... keep coming back for more even when vastly out-numbered ... They are an aggressive guild ... I find them interesting and worthy opponents as the fight is more important to them than PS ...

[/ QUOTE ]

CT "used" to be a well respected guild on Baja for the above reasons, but since they have allied with H20/DEA/KGB, that is no longer the case for most. They "were" known to be worthy adversaries ... now they are just another zerg group either unable or too scared to stand alone. Not many have what it takes to stand alone anymore I guess.

Just my two sents worth.

L

LAH Architect

<blockquote><hr>

They "were" known to be worthy adversaries ... now they are just another zerg group either unable or too scared to stand alone. Not many have what it takes to stand alone anymore I guess.

Just my two sents worth.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't resist the urge to reply ..... help me .....

oh well ... I think some people think that playing a blue stealth archer in a large red pk guild is what it takes ?

Dismount.Hide.Run.Reskill.Killshot.Steal Kill

R

RD Gumbie

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

They "were" known to be worthy adversaries ... now they are just another zerg group either unable or too scared to stand alone. Not many have what it takes to stand alone anymore I guess.

Just my two sents worth.

[/ QUOTE ]

oh well ... I think some people think that playing a blue stealth archer in a large red pk guild is what it takes ?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well there was this one time he followed around a fight of CT vs. SI and when I finally died on Doug (about 20 mins in), the blue TC archer was able to pop out and get a res kill!!! And then he was able to quickly hide and not be seen again for the rest of the fight. So maybe he did have what it takes? lol

L

Lord_Spartacus

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Ahh ... I see I have hit a nerve. Expected nothing less from yet another group unable to play alone and must create a zerg alliance to compete SI/SIrc/BS2/PwR/@@P/VAV/NT/DVG/TZM/DT/WoG/OI/BoN/C@S .... damn! ... and I can see none of these groups have any blue stealth archers ... oh wait, it's okay because it's you ... forgot that sorry.

Only person in that group that deserves any respect from me would be Splinter (Ultimate Power) ... as he'll go against any odds alone.

Back to the original subject .... fought VIP on atlantic ... liked them and wouldn't mind having them to fight here on Baja. But as Gumbi has already pointed out, Baja would probably be a waste of transfer tokens for them as there are so few to fight here most days. Either way, good luck to you where ever you decide to go VIP.

$

$Kaylun$

[/ QUOTE ]CT "used" to be a well respected guild on Baja for the above reasons, but since they have allied with H20/DEA/KGB, that is no longer the case for most. They "were" known to be worthy adversaries ... now they are just another zerg group either unable or too scared to stand alone. Not many have what it takes to stand alone anymore I guess.

Just my two sents worth.

[/ QUOTE ]

ct has always been in alliance with H20/KGB.. just they all broke up, xfered to diff shards wtf ever.. but now that h20 and such are back theyre back in there alliance but theyve always been with h20.. and have always been a respectable guild to fight

I

imported_SuperKen

Man, is this thread still up?

Raise your hand if you didn't think this thread was going to turn into another trash talking ego boosting thread.

Now go drown yourself.

S

swayze-

<blockquote><hr>

Man, is this thread still up?

Raise your hand if you didn't think this thread was going to turn into another trash talking ego boosting thread.

Now go drown yourself.

[/ QUOTE ]

obviously it's still up

aren't you a law student?

PS - Why would you want this thread gone? I think it could bring life to this dead shard they call "Baja"

...but wait...oh ya...

...cartel, they like dead shards :/

I

imported_SuperKen

How the hell does everyone know I'm a law student?

Anyways, all I'm saying is that I get sick of seeing threads degenerate into this finger pointing mess every time so called "PvPers" are involved. Y'all are making the rest of us look like one dimensional idiots.

Can't we just sit down and talk about our feelings?

I mean, seriously, how many of you comment or read all the other great threads regarding Baja events? You want to not play a "dead" shard, then start participating with the rest of the shard and encourage growth.

Easy to criticize, not so easy to get out there and do something about it. All I ever hear from PvPers is more moaning. Can't even keep a decent thread about a question about the shard or a congrats after a good fight without sullying it with your own personal ego and grievances. Disgusting.

I suppose I'm guilty of the same, in this post alone. But it had to be said.

X

XTekNikX

Im still better than everyone.

SK man, how've you been? I could tell you worked in law the first time we debated about tofu being a hacker :p

T

The Easter Bunny

I never heard you guys were commin to baja... Hell dont stop, Get yer asses over here. Ill fight you all day long! ^^

I

imported_SuperKen

<blockquote><hr>

SK man, how've you been? I could tell you worked in law the first time we debated about tofu being a hacker :p

[/ QUOTE ]

lol I hope that isn't true.

Just been busy, man. The first year of law school is supposed to be the toughest, so I'm just trying to survive for now.

X

XTekNikX

"So no fel guilds taking the V!P challenege?"

Trick question. V!P isn't a challenge.

T

The Easter Bunny

<blockquote><hr>

"So no fel guilds taking the V!P challenege?"

Trick question. V!P isn't a challenge.

[/ QUOTE ]

:O
!!
I see what you did there!!
Amen! =D

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

lol I hope that isn't true.

Just been busy, man. The first year of law school is supposed to be the toughest, so I'm just trying to survive for now.

[/ QUOTE ]

It is. Without a doubt.

Realistically, it's just a pain in the butt to root out the people who can't handle it.

G

So what's the latest update on whether V!P is coming to Baja or not?

$

$Kaylun$

<blockquote><hr>

baja couldn't handle the VIP challenge... it would be like taking a professional sports team to play against a high school sports team...

[/ QUOTE ]

umm have you seen some of the nfl teams lately?

X

XTekNikX

<blockquote><hr>

So what's the latest update on whether V!P is coming to Baja or not?

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounded like hallow threats to begin with.

$

$Kaylun$

<blockquote><hr>

Sounded like hallow threats to begin with.

[/ QUOTE ]

agreed

R

RD Gumbie

Lake Sup, Like I said, Baja wasn't even on the radar so I'm not sure what Hollow threats were made lol. Thread over