• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

So, Melissa is gone. Time to draw a balance :)

N

Nenime

These Evil Mages toasted me quite a bit while I was desperately yelling "martoovehlkxrisspince" on the abattoir. So I guess it's really over.

First, I thank the whole dev-team for this marvellous quest. It was really fun to solve it the first time and I went through it four more times with other chars. Everytime the story was more interesting and I really hope this will continue. (Your guide was great, Medea :thumbsup:)

The idea to give Spring Tickets as a reward was great too. Although I get more points by other methods it was a nice gift. I saw others who railroaded plenty of 'young' chars through this and I hope everyone got what he always desired from the Spring Collection reward list.

I visited Melissa *uhm...* several times (do you call that Camping? ;)) and no! I didn't received a crimmy :(. Ok, a lot of 'peerless' regs, Talismans, Weapons and jewelry but nothing really mind-blowing. I got a lot of Minor Artifacts though ... but they came almost solely from (Balron-) Paragons. I must say the hunting there was really fun - especially in the hours with only few compagnons.

So, what did you receive from Melissa? How many Spring-points did you make? *nosy*:popcorn:

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Got a cloak from Melissa.

Springcleaning points... let see:

Knight armor set : 600K points
Sorcerers armor set: 600K
Scout armor set : 600K
2 X Luck jewelry set : 600K
2 X Virtue Tiles : 20K
2 X Horse Barding : 40K
2 X Dragon Head : 100K
Nest With Eggs : 50K
Beehive : 80K
2 pairs of Snakeskin boots : 40K
4 X Nocturne earrings : 20K
1 T-shirt "I Survived the snakes on the plains" : 1K

Still about 20K points left to claim items for.

Total 2771000 points.

L

Legacyee

All I did was clean my house, I didn't participate in any quests, so I am now the proud owner of a Dragons head and one pair of Snake Skin boots and as a added bonus I have 242 spaces in my house (I really need to throw out some of the junk)

Having a poor unreliable connection stops me doing to much.

N

Nenime

Having a poor unreliable connection stops me doing to much.
Sad to hear that. But like you offered me our help generously as I came back I would love to help you a bit here. And I'm sure Frarc will too, do you Frarc? *nudges him*
Do you dally over something specific?

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sad to hear that. But like you offered me our help generously as I came back I would love to help you a bit here. And I'm sure Frarc will too, do you Frarc? *nudges him*

Yup, if there is something you still like to have that still in my left over points you can have it. I still working daily to get more points as long the springcleaning is going on. :)

L

Legacyee

You are both to kind, and I thank you very much for your offers, but I am not really after anything
I still get enjoyment from killing trolls, ettins and ogres so I don't need anything uber and my house is still almost full.

The only thing I would get if I had the points is one of the suits of armour (but please don't take that as a request) for one of my tamer's, she keeps on getting hit but not hard enough to worry her.

So thanks again for your offer of help but there is nothing that I really really need :)

Olahorand

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Much work in RL and 3 weeks vacation with weak or none online connection didn't allow me to visit Melissa even one time.
The first chars in Cascas area, which have been settled there for ressing, are still there with nothing else than that scroll.
So back to house and bank box cleanings next week, if the workload allows.
*Salute*
Olahorand

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We have about 2 more weeks to get our tickets according to this weeks 5 on Friday. It all ends with the next publish. We can claim the rewards a little longer .

Taken from 5 on Friday:

"When is Spring Cleaning going to end?"

Consider this your two-week notice - we're currently shooting to turn Spring Cleaning off the third week of August. (It's tied to the publish, though, so if that gets delayed for any reason, you'll get more time to sweep those last few corners.)

When we turn it off, what will happen is the NPCs that currently accept items and hand out tickets will go away. The reward box that accepts tickets and gives prizes will stick around for a while longer to give everyone a chance to use up their points.