• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

So Krystal is TnA now... huh

• Thread starter imported_BlacK RaiN
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

imported_BlacK RaiN

lol...

all I have to say is good job on taking on mamalips... and company!

you guys sure know how to lose respect fast...

good job!

Scuzzlebutt

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow... just wow.
You mean to tell me that I can break into your house and steal as much as I can possibly carry/access, and then two months later your inviting me into your guild?
Thats just plain pathetic.

I

imported_mo'gluk

I know many people have opinions on actions that may or may not have happened. But please read the ROC so taht you are familiar on behavious that cause this thread to disappear fast.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Wow... just wow.
You mean to tell me that I can break into your house and steal as much as I can possibly carry/access, and then two months later your inviting me into your guild?
Thats just plain pathetic.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry, but QFT

I

imported_BlacK RaiN

<blockquote><hr>

I know many people have opinions on actions that may or may not have happened. But please read the ROC so taht you are familiar on behavious that cause this thread to disappear fast.

[/ QUOTE ]

I kept the RoC in mind... had I not have then you would of heard about how TnT's "no-exploiter" policy just went out of the window...

(Not naming any names, cause I'm still keeping the RoC in mind!)

Sorry... I just thought that addition of wonderful people was hilarious and needed to share in my laughter!

Keep up the good recruiting work!

G

I once knew this story about rocks, glass, and a house but the stupidity of this thread made me forget it completely!

G

<blockquote><hr>

you sure it's the thead?

[/ QUOTE ]

You're right, i should of said your post in general.

G

HAR!...I KNOW THAT one...just forget about it from time to tiem...seems like I am always repairing windows...

Scuzzlebutt

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

I didnt name anyones name specifcally, and I didnt say they used an exploit to get in. The fact that your mind goes there right away, maybe goes to show where your (and most other's) opinion lies on that matter.

G

<blockquote><hr>

lol...

all I have to say is good job on taking on mamalips... and company!

you guys sure know how to lose respect fast...

good job!

[/ QUOTE ]

1) Mamalips... Now that is a sweet endearment! I like it! *hugs*

2) One thing about loosing respect.... You can earn it back if given a chance...

3) Thanks for the kudos! We always aim at doing a good job!

4) Welcome aboard TNA Guys!

P

pikon198

Krystal is kool peeps, ask anyone in TnT TnA, when i used to be in the guild i loved krystal (in a completely proffessional manner) haha :p

I

imported_Ibichi

Poor Blackrain, apparently not getting enough attention lately.

A

Azural Kane

<blockquote><hr>

Poor Blackrain, apparently not getting enough attention lately.

[/ QUOTE ]

Aren't you supposed to be busy quitting or something?

F

Fidessa

So that post of Kat on this forum and on that Stonehaven forum was not true??? Is that what you are trying to say Spree?

I

imported_BlacK RaiN

<blockquote><hr>

2) One thing about loosing respect.... You can earn it back if given a chance...

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm just saying... stellar job on the recruiting guys!!!

keep up the good werk!

G

I thought his pics meant...

"That's all water under the bridge now" ?

I

imported_Ibichi

Yep I sure am. But until the accounts are closed I am still a part of this shard. So ya'll get to put up with me for at least 2-3 more days.

N

Nerf-Herder

Ibi, did you sell that casting jewelry you had listed a few days ago? I'm still interested in the rings.

G

roflmao!

They'll be looking over their shoulders for a long time to come to see if your still there!

They may just be surprised!

G

*smiles* I will take note of the loss of your respect. I will give it all due consideration and all of the attention it deserves.

Now, on to other matters. TnT/TnA still has the same standards and rules we were founded with. Worry not. We will consider each and every applicant to join our family. Some may be accepted, some may not. We value our group of friends and family highly.

You may have comments and concerns. In the end, the decision is ours to make. You manage your house, we will manage ours. *tips hat*

I

imported_BlacK RaiN

<blockquote><hr>

*smiles*

Worry not.

You may have comments and concerns.

In the end, the decision is ours to make.

*tips hat*

[/ QUOTE ]

Who's worried? We're all just laughing... its all good sire... seriously... keep up the good recruiting work!!!

seriously!

I

imported_Krystal

aaawwwwww a Krystal thread
!!!

thx for caring what i do yet again!

but less chatting &amp; more killing cya on the field!!

I

imported_Magnolia

<blockquote><hr>

*smiles* I will take note of the loss of your respect. I will give it all due consideration and all of the attention it deserves.

Now, on to other matters. TnT/TnA still has the same standards and rules we were founded with. Worry not. We will consider each and every applicant to join our family. Some may be accepted, some may not. We value our group of friends and family highly.

You may have comments and concerns. In the end, the decision is ours to make. You manage your house, we will manage ours. *tips hat*

[/ QUOTE ]

I consider moderators that get involved in board pvping or guild defending or picking sides with their own guildmages to have an obvious conflict of interest in doing their job of being uninvolved in the issues and posters in their moderating. You sir need to keep your opinions out of the issues or remove thyself as a moderator..

I

imported_Krystal

this has nothing to do with u, shush up and go back to ur hole
lmao

I

imported_Magnolia

<blockquote><hr>

this has nothing to do with u, shush up and go back to ur hole
lmao [/quote

The moderator of this forum has to do with us all... god you are a piece of work.. have fun with Kat.

I

imported_Magnolia

<blockquote><hr>

Ladies... Behave. *smiles*

[/ QUOTE ]

No no... let her continue.... we all get such a laugh out of her ...

J

Jason619

Why do people obsess with who joins who's guild? What does it really matter? It's just a damn game, start worrying more about what you're doing with your $13.99 a month and less about what others are doing.

G

<blockquote><hr>

So that post of Kat on this forum and on that Stonehaven forum was not true??? Is that what you are trying to say Spree?

[/ QUOTE ]

It looks like water under the bridge to me.

I

imported_Magnolia

<blockquote><hr>

well said!!:)

[/ QUOTE ]

wow Krystal... does this mean you have stopped caring about what I do? That's awesome!!!...maybe you are growing up afterall.. or perhaps you remembered to take your pills...

But this doesn't change my focus on pointing out moderators that should stay out of it.... which is in everyone's interesting... and every time i see it... I'm going to say something...

G

Oh I thought Spree's picture meant...

In before the Lock..

those are waterway ship locks aren't they ?

G

<blockquote><hr>

Why do people obsess with who joins who's guild? What does it really matter? It's just a damn game, start worrying more about what you're doing with your $13.99 a month and less about what others are doing.

[/ QUOTE ]

A ray of reason in a sea of foolishness.

I

imported_Magnolia

<blockquote><hr>

wah wah wah *heres a tissue*

[/ QUOTE ]

Come on Krystal.. you do need a new line... please? rofl

G

Yeh well kelmo mr. texican, this football game on tv tonite, suxxors and wfh is our... Bret ??

I

imported_Magnolia

<blockquote><hr>

Oh I thought Spree's picture meant...

In before the Lock..

those are waterway ship locks aren't they ?

[/ QUOTE ]

My first impression was "the flood gates are open" but you are right... those are locks... good job.

Status
Not open for further replies.