• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

so just to clarify - when the house servers are back on...

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
so because the house server as been off all september

is it right that.... a house that say ....was due to start to decay 10th of october.... will in affect start to decay 9-10th of november now..

heaps of folks do the 90 day house rotation so wold be good to know for updating notes

ksara just clariication really ...im guessing thats how it works

Theron

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Is this why I'm getting a constant error saying "House trading and placement features are currently unavailable. Please try again in a few minutes"?
Because I have a spot and can't place down the house...
Does that mean no house placing until October or what?

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
no comments?? i know its common sense...just want clarifying

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
NOPE..... the house server being turned off for 3-4 weeks made no difference to the time a house should start to decay.... aka ..one of mine was flagged ready to go into decay 19/10 and indeed it went into decay that very same day.... was really expecting it to start decaying 3-4 weeks later because of the house server turn off... oh well..... at least that one cleared itself up ....your 90 dayers will dacay as normal...ie majority of players....thanks... for nothing... again...

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
NOPE..... the house server being turned off for 3-4 weeks made no difference to the time a house should start to decay.... aka ..one of mine was flagged ready to go into decay 19/10 and indeed it went into decay that very same day.... was really expecting it to start decaying 3-4 weeks later because of the house server turn off... oh well..... at least that one cleared itself up ....your 90 dayers will dacay as normal...ie majority of players....thanks... for nothing... again...
So the weeks of housing being down accomplished absolutely NOTHING other than keeping houses on the 90 day game from collapsing :) Oh and gave a few folks warm fuzzies all over for their efforts at doing nothing.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
so because the house server as been off all september

is it right that.... a house that say ....was due to start to decay 10th of october.... will in affect start to decay 9-10th of november now..

heaps of folks do the 90 day house rotation so wold be good to know for updating notes

ksara just clariication really ...im guessing thats how it works
Why would you get extended time? The storm is over and people have internet now. It wasn't for people who ended this month it was for people who couldn't pay because they didnt have a house!

Glad it worked as it should have.

So the weeks of housing being down accomplished absolutely NOTHING other than keeping houses on the 90 day game from collapsing :)
You know everbodys account dates? There could have been some people who needed to pay but could not because they were affected by the storms.

But it didnt affect you, so you think everybody is like you.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
HOW about folks affected by the LA fires.....thousands without homes etc etc.... .....maybe we need to do the same again... yes...just a thought.... whats good for one ...and all that

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh well ....on the flip side of reopening 90 dayer holding house account on time....it seems i can still collect the 20th anni gifts bags!!!!..So was able waste 2 hours of my time logging in/out ...to collect another 150 tokens..so a little bonus i guess:)