• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] So It seems that im the only one aware of this new daily rare

Hell's Ironworks

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Discovered them bout a month ago and went back on and off to see if they just forgot to lock them or they were actually spawning daily, and they still are.

Ill give youz a hint. They both spawn in the same building, 3 tiles apart, in the great city of Royal yew moonglowcia. The ones on tram side on chessy are gone tonight but they spawn in fel too. :mf_prop:

Neutron Bomb

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Discovered them bout a month ago and went back on and off to see if they just forgot to lock them or they were actually spawning daily, and they still are.

Ill give youz a hint. They both spawn in the same building, 3 tiles apart, in the great city of Royal yew moonglowcia. The ones on tram side on chessy are gone tonight but they spawn in fel too. :mf_prop:
That took me ~3min to find, lol. It'd be cool if they stacked.

Bazer

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
they have been out forever, since new mag came out, i got plenty of them on Baja and Great Lakes.

Hell's Ironworks

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ah that's pretty cool - I just got them on Drachenfels. Although, bottles of water are no longer rare :(
You can also fill them with the new pirate liquors, bottled vesper ale for example. Its a nice change from the jug...looks cool in a tavern .

Lorddog

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
guess noone wants the seaweed (from floating doc) :(
that seems to be noone cares about getting either.

lorddog