• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

So, if the Sirkus came back to town..

S

Sirkus

whew.. thought I would never say that..

Anyhow - Let's say I come back to Chessy. Let's say I don't have time nor the desire to start treadmillin' my l33t pwnzer pvp character and want to pay the UO gawds for a power-up l33t guy.

Which is the best p0werup to by for pvp?

You input will be rewarded with a banana and perhaps a tunic of rabbit cross breeding.

Hail and well met, d00d.

y0.

G

<blockquote><hr>

whew.. thought I would never say that..

Which is the best p0werup to by for pvp?

You input will be rewarded with a banana and perhaps a tunic of rabbit cross breeding.

[/ QUOTE ]

hehe - boy if this was anywere but Stratics, I could have alot of fun joking around about bananas, rabbits, and p0werups.

*seriously bites tounge*

S

Sirkus

<blockquote><hr>

[hehe - boy if this was anywere but Stratics, I could have alot of fun joking around about bananas, rabbits, and p0werups.

*seriously bites tounge*

[/ QUOTE ]

*smirk* I sense your dirtiness from afar, young avatar.....

Me likey!

*wink*

T

TheGwy

*seriously bites tounge*
----
I dont want to be rude, but what's a tounge?

G

-same word as tongue, different spelling - there are 10 listings for it on Dictionary.com, but I will not go into the different language crossovers with you.
If you did not get the "tounge in cheek" innuendo, I'll have to just leave it to your own research.

S

Sirkus

I love how my thread has turned dirty....
...but any answers to my original plea?

Please? Help? Me? Thanks?

w00t

G

I believe that some of the latest trend with PVP is Ninjustu with Stealth, but each to their own. You will need to check on some of the PVP templates.

I

imported_Gwyneth

<blockquote><hr>

yeah.. I'm rambling but so what. At least I am posting, right?

[/ QUOTE ]

Right! And we all ramble at times. What matters is you're here.

I

imported_Gwyneth

<blockquote><hr>

yeah.. I'm rambling but so what. At least I am posting, right?

[/ QUOTE ]

Right! And we all ramble at times. What matters is you're here.

G

Welcome back, Sirkus!

There are actually some very nice spots for housing on Moonglow Island, and they are not all small areas, either. I have a small tower there, and quite a few players that post here often also live on the Island. I would definately recommend it...my neighbors are lovely! *smiles*

My Characters are Littleblue and Sweetleaf...if you see me around, say hello!

G

Welcome back, Sirkus!

There are actually some very nice spots for housing on Moonglow Island, and they are not all small areas, either. I have a small tower there, and quite a few players that post here often also live on the Island. I would definately recommend it...my neighbors are lovely! *smiles*

S

Sirkus

<blockquote><hr>

Welcome back, Sirkus!

[/ QUOTE ]

Awesome. Not even in game yet and old Sirk is getting down with the ladies... *wink*

Did I mention I was looking for Moonglow Fel? Tram's nice to visit but me likey Fel for the thrill of the hunt, the fear of walking out your front door, and the huge collection of deathrobes I can make.

Gonna setup a vendor... dyed deathrobes. Rare. $2M.

Smacka Wacka, baby.

S

Sirkus

<blockquote><hr>

Welcome back, Sirkus!

[/ QUOTE ]

Awesome. Not even in game yet and old Sirk is getting down with the ladies... *wink*

Did I mention I was looking for Moonglow Fel? Tram's nice to visit but me likey Fel for the thrill of the hunt, the fear of walking out your front door, and the huge collection of deathrobes I can make.

Gonna setup a vendor... dyed deathrobes. Rare. $2M.

Smacka Wacka, baby.

G

Mmmahahaha - we are looking at ideas for doing some events in Moonglow Fel for the festival. Watch closely over the next couple of weeks on that.

G

Mmmahahaha - we are looking at ideas for doing some events in Moonglow Fel for the festival. Watch closely over the next couple of weeks on that.

S

Sirkus

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Sweet! We should have a "p0wn Sirk da Newb" hunt type event. I'll spawn as a l33t ninja type-newb with sword of pwnage +10 beer channelling, and then you l33t vet types can chase this old boy around and kill me..

repeatedly..

Wow that sounds like fun! um. yeah.. Fun! woot!

S

Sirkus

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Sweet! We should have a "p0wn Sirk da Newb" hunt type event. I'll spawn as a l33t ninja type-newb with sword of pwnage +10 beer channelling, and then you l33t vet types can chase this old boy around and kill me..

repeatedly..

Wow that sounds like fun! um. yeah.. Fun! woot!

G

Last time I was in fel glow there was a spot empty right where Sebrina's rune library is tram side.............out the north gate. If still empty that be spiffy vendor spot right out the gate from town. But it has been a few weeks now, since I been glow fel side...but yeh glow fel side can use some life or OOO death. haha

*check minoc trin too maybe some way larger fel spots there too*..or just go bug Paxlair lots o room out there too if ya look around.

Oh ninja stealther is cool mine is on Siege but ya also can make *tamer* and get ye a super dragon go with latest gimpy pvp pk spree ...just shout FLUFFY ALL KILL........... well they griping bout that on Siege so it must be IN/out ! and they hate it for pvp, say they do, yet many of em making the super dragon ganksquads all the same.

G

Last time I was in fel glow there was a spot empty right where Sebrina's rune library is tram side.............out the north gate. If still empty that be spiffy vendor spot right out the gate from town. But it has been a few weeks now, since I been glow fel side...but yeh glow fel side can use some life or OOO death. haha

*check minoc trin too maybe some way larger fel spots there too*..or just go bug Paxlair lots o room out there too if ya look around.

Oh ninja stealther is cool mine is on Siege but ya also can make *tamer* and get ye a super dragon go with latest gimpy pvp pk spree ...just shout FLUFFY ALL KILL........... well they griping bout that on Siege so it must be IN/out ! and they hate it for pvp, say they do, yet many of em making the super dragon ganksquads all the same.

S

Sirkus

oooo... the thought of a little Sirk pad next to the Queen... my my is that tempting or what..

too bad I can't have 2 houses.. one nice house by the Queen and one "naughty spot" on fel..

Or would the one by Queen be considered a "naughty spot"? Growl..

S

Sirkus

oooo... the thought of a little Sirk pad next to the Queen... my my is that tempting or what..

too bad I can't have 2 houses.. one nice house by the Queen and one "naughty spot" on fel..

Or would the one by Queen be considered a "naughty spot"? Growl..