• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

So I had an idea about armor..

Eht/Longbow

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was messing around with my archer, testing it on a guildy. I realized that my suit is not quite right, basically I don't hit enough at all, more HCI! Anyway, I was thinking seriously taking all my characters suits apart to build one big suit for my archer, and I thought it sure would be great if I had a dummy in my house to build a suit on, have a menu that showed the stats and resists, so I could go from character to character to change or edit it.

Juggling gear around gets really tedious, and since building a good suit that is competitive in pvp is really sensitive, and generally requires the efforts of all of my characters to achieve, why not do something that could potentially make it easier. I don't know about you guys, but I've probably put as much time in managing my suits as I have spent working taming up to GM.

So that is my idea.

Eht

X

xempathy

I really like that idea. I have the same problem whenever I try to build a suit on a new character. I mix and match all my stuff and it ends up being tedious and annoying waiting for characters to time out occasionally or having to move around all kinds of equipment when there isn't really any decent way of organizing items.

F

Fink

If you're using KR you get those type of totals for the suit you're wearing.. not quite what you're proposing but it helps.