• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

So I got my first Triton

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wondering if this a decent one by triton standards or a throw away? First time using this calculator as well so no clue what the intensity rating means.

triton.png

The Doctor

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
It has 126.6 Wrestling so I would keep. It has 240 out of 250 strength and 664 out of 700 hits as well. The 190 dex puts it at the fastest movement speed at cap. On that page on the right side on site you can click go to Pet Planner and take stats and build out pet. Tritons have plenty of points it will make a nice pet. Saved Planner | uo-cah.com this is a basic Chiv AI build. It gives it plenty of hit points for sure which you could shave down if you wanted an AoE etc.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thats a good one. Set the strength to 700 in the first round and you have a 3 slot Cu with 700 Str, Full resists and 664 HP. Cant beat that. You have room for the 2 magic builds or a really beefy AI/Chiv.

Triton Builds

Or you can give it to me tonight.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thats a good one. Set the strength to 700 in the first round and you have a 3 slot Cu with 700 Str, Full resists and 664 HP. Cant beat that. You have room for the 2 magic builds or a really beefy AI/Chiv.

Triton Builds

Or you can give it to me tonight.
I am beating on Dread Pirate with it now 81.9% to 3 slot. Think I will stable it at 4 slot and scroll it when I get the scrolls. Will find a worse one to use as a unscrolled general purpose critter :)