• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

So I died on my boat...

• Thread starter ZifnabATL
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
Z

ZifnabATL

right after I had to go get the spare key out of the bank. So my body in rotting on the boat with the only key. Am I s.o.l?

Lady_Rachel

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can still navigate your boat as a ghost. See if you can get near an area with healers. Hopefully one will be along the shore line and give you a rez while you are still in your boat. I'm not sure that once you leave your boat, if it is locked, that you can get back on to get your body?

Z

ZifnabATL

yeah I tried that and the healer wouldn't rez me while on the boat. Oh well! Live and learn!

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
umm an extra key is in the bank whenever you place a boat from drydocks. It's been this way for ages.

T

Tazar

Aye... but as the OP stated, he had just gotten the spare key from the bank - and apparently died a 2nd time.

At least he was not stuck on a deserted island...

Z

ZifnabATL

I replaced my beetle. He's stabled waiting to get bonded. So tempting to pull him out so I don't have to ore hop! And I just learned about that insurance thing.