• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

So, How is everyones turn in going?

L

love2winalot

Hail: yea, yea, they are only 50 points a piece..........but i had so damn many of them.........hehehe. I turned in all the low point junk first, and when i was finished i had another 300 lockdowns available. :)

L

Loqucious

I haven't turned in anything yet, the whole "event" just really hasn't done anything for me.

Maybe I will this weekend.

P

Prince Caspian

Well, I suppose its good that I am cleaning out junk... decimated my map collection and the ilsh arties....

But man, these payouts suck. I dont have a prayer of getting that full Knights Armor with the luck charms...

R

RavenWinterHawk

Well, I suppose its good that I am cleaning out junk... decimated my map collection and the ilsh arties....

But man, these payouts suck. I dont have a prayer of getting that full Knights Armor with the luck charms...
let see
There is nothing I want.
I have lots of points in sonoma, origin, and atlantic.

I had the most fun speculating.
Now I have points and dont really want anything.

I suppose Ill take the luck ring an bracelet. But who needs a luck suit anymore. Ive crafted the weapons and armour I want.

Whats the point?

Okay maybe the bee hive.

Lord knows I need to make honey and take up more storage space. I bet hive honey doesnt stack.

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hail: yea, yea, they are only 50 points a piece..........but i had so damn many of them.........hehehe. I turned in all the low point junk first, and when i was finished i had another 300 lockdowns available. :)
Slow but we have almost an 18x18 worth of storage again!!

Ori

E

Evilminion

Reeeeeeeeeeeeally...... slooooowwwwwwwlllllllyyyyyyyyyy... rolleyes:

But I have so many more lockdowns available now, it's totally worth it!

Not done turning stuff in, though. I'll be back to it after work tonight!

Piotr

Stratic's Finest
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Awards

:bored:

Sakkarah_

VIP
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's actually going slowly because I refilled everything I had emptied with all the pre-chest loot I've been fishing up and I still have 72 SOS to go!

The sad part is, knowing myself, once I do turn in all this stuff, and the other items I haven't turned in yet, I will have a 18x18 worth of free space that I will start filling up again with all kinda stuff I don't need and armor pieces I intend to enhance but never do because I'm such a procrastinator :blushing:

I'm hopeless.

G

Garaba

Little over 300k and I just started to move my huge supply of useless rubble. Going to take a while.

NuSair

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
After spending most of yesterday turning in stuff, I have 1,047,850 points.

L

Leana Sidhe

Hi all.... ok I'm sure hoping I'm just missed the information about where to turn the spring cleanign tickets into??
My brain stops working after 5 p.m.!! :sad3:

Lady_Rachel

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You turn the tickets in to the little man sitting in the South Guard Tower going into Lord British's Castle.
He is going to have to put in for combat pay!
At least on Atlantic. Don't think he has gotten a coffee break since this started.

Piotr

Stratic's Finest
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Awards
You turn the tickets in to the little man sitting in the South Guard Tower going into Lord British's Castle.
He is going to have to put in for combat pay!
At least on Atlantic. Don't think he has gotten a coffee break since this started.
Correction: You turn the tickets in to the chest named "Spring Cleaning" next to the little man sitting in the South Guard Tower going into Lord British's Castle. ;)

It works exactly like the Community Collection boxes.

P

Prince Caspian

There needs to be a sound effect of a toilet flushing when you drop the items on the collector.

L

Leana Sidhe

Thank you both.... so I hope that means that poor man IS getting at least coffee breaks!!
*bring pot of coffee with me tonight*

C

Calla Lily

It's going well! I turned in over 500 items and got my beehive and two yucca trees, so I'm happy. I have more breathing room in my house now, which is good :) Now I can collect more stuff!

D

Dai of GL

Going quite well for me, i have tons of lockdowns again to start collecting for the next event, and i have a couple hundred thousand points to claim my bee hive and a few other items for my newly designed house. Love this event I knew being a packrat would pay off for me some day. ;-) hope everyone is having a great day :thumbup1:

Ancient Sosarian

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hail Britannians,

Bartering (trading stuff in) goes well. Still much more to trade in BUT I did get the full suit of armor, a Shelly statue, and a few odds & ends. Still items I want so I will keep bartering till I have all I want.

Only minor critique would be a desire for a speedier way to turn items in and redeem coupons (for instance...using Salvage bags to convert tradables into points in bulk).

An SoS

NBG

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1.4 mill or so in points with more bags of stuff to go mostly farmed from vanguards and bought cheaply from vendors hehe.

M

miss uo

I was a little afraid to keep turning items in past the million point mark, but it hasn't been a problem. So the tally man keeps counting and I keep donating.

T

timbeOFbaja

I just wanted the earrings and boots because they were the only functional things in regards to what I do which is kill stuff.....sometimes at night.

I also was taking a long break so I missed collecting most of the stuff for these turn-ins, but I was busy greedily stocking up from vendors over the past few weeks. Was a great excuse to travel the land again actually.

Anyway, got the boots and earrings and still have 150K points which I will be holding onto until phase three when I'm hoping for non-decorative but non-overpowering rewards.

B

Bluebottle

Wishing they had a bagged turn in = 1 big ticket:popcorn:

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Well I for one took all afternoon yesterday turning in over 600 items... took me 5 trips with a beetle and a llama.... racked up over 500k in points pretty quick turning in years of pre-SoS loot, valentines, (I did keep a few!).... Cursed arties that I didn't find before, Hundreds of mini arties... (gods it's good to know those packrat skills pay off at some point).... turned in some very ugly useless arties..... like the dragon lance and bone crusher...... zillions of misltoe deeds... (I did keep all 125 of my xmas tree deeds, never know when you might want to build a forest!)..... Anyway I didn't turn in any T-Maps or fishing nets though... Maybe I will maybe I won't... dunno there jury is still out on that one....

Please click the egg/hatchling and help my dragons grow

Redxpanda

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have about 100 sos to go through. Other than that, i cleaned out my house and threw away most of the stuff they offered for turn-ins a few weeks before they announced it. :sad2:

Piotr

Stratic's Finest
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Awards
Well I for one took all afternoon yesterday turning in over 600 items... took me 5 trips with a beetle and a llama.... racked up over 500k in points pretty quick turning in years of pre-SoS loot, valentines, (I did keep a few!).... Cursed arties that I didn't find before, Hundreds of mini arties... (gods it's good to know those packrat skills pay off at some point).... turned in some very ugly useless arties..... like the dragon lance and bone crusher...... zillions of misltoe deeds... I did keep all 125 of my xmas tree deeds, never know when you might want to build a forest!)..... Anyway I didn't turn in any T-Maps or fishing nets though... Maybe I will maybe I won't... dunno there jury is still out on that one....

Please click the egg/hatchling and help my dragons grow

LOL

Exactly! I have between 150 and 200 x-mas tree deeds for the very same reason. :thumbsup:

Laina

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's been great so far - I have tons of space again to go get more junk and I am not even done yet!! So much holiday stuff - I was wondering what I was going to do next holiday season for space...

What I am really enjoying most though is seeing everyone out and about again and running into people I haven't seen in quite a while :)

Dermott of LS

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Moving right along... 3 more chests to empty which comprise the SOS loot from last weekend, the shopping spree I went on after the turn-ins were announced (LOTS of cheap power scrolls and artifacts), and the final chest which is about half full of gold sovereign rat coins. All of the Holiday items have been handed in although I still have a chest and a half of event handouts that aren't accepted.

J

jelinidas

Question...where is this dex and mage armor promised at town hall meeting? Will there be a phase 3? I have a million + points, but really would like to see the COMPLETE list of rewards before I pick. I think thats only fair. Good luck all and lets continue to clean the lands!

B

Blade_Thugluv

Question...where is this dex and mage armor promised at town hall meeting? Will there be a phase 3? I have a million + points, but really would like to see the COMPLETE list of rewards before I pick. I think thats only fair. Good luck all and lets continue to clean the lands!
They mentioned theses suits in another thread that they would be release in Pub 54.

Its so easy to get points no one should have any issues getting what they want. I did alot of turn in yesterday and freed up alot of space. I got the ring and brac set as well as 8 of the 10 knights armor peices (2 helms left to get) i got 114k points yesterday just off of loot from hunting and stuff.

you can make at least 50k in points a day min if you want with little time put in. if you have a ton of time im sure you can rack over 200k a day easy.

~Blade

the 4th man

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What's only 50 points a piece, besides alot of junk......I find this whole fiasco a major insight as to players mentality.

Packrats, that God forbid they throw anything away....to materialistic fanatics.

Sure I cleaned out my houses, and now sit on a buncha points, cause really, the devs aren't offering anything exciting.

All in all, I see this cleaning thing more popular than the current invasion, so called invasion anyways.