• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

So how does one get to the Sea Market?

Cupid

Lore Keeper
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
No room for a boat, wait for someone somewhere to cast a gate to it?

Thanks

Naitch

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
wait for that
or just drop a boat on The southside of Moonglow and sail straight south until you get there. You will likely see many many boats before the actual sea docks

cant miss it haha

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
wait for that
or just drop a boat on The southside of Moonglow and sail straight south until you get there. You will likely see many many boats before the actual sea docks

cant miss it haha
On Atlantic the ring of ships around make impossible to get to now

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
page on the ones blocking the canal ?

i 'm glad i dont have to deal with ATL lol
a guild member had his moved and it wasn't blocking traffic.

if you do find one open to the public, then you can mark a rune to it
use it next time... or put a mage there that can gate people in

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I you do park a ship, put it beyond the markers so you can return to and and know which way to sail to get back. :) UO will move it to a random spot.

Lore

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
On ATL, couldn't someone just open a gate while on the market for people? I'd assume since it's so populated there's usually someone around that can do a gate like that out of kindness. IMO Tokuno should be much worse than it is. It's by far the easiest place to find beacons and pirates.

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
On ATL, couldn't someone just open a gate while on the market for people? I'd assume since it's so populated there's usually someone around that can do a gate like that out of kindness. IMO Tokuno should be much worse than it is. It's by far the easiest place to find beacons and pirates.
I was gating people in and then others started doing it after that.
My gate was below the luna moongate but later changed to gating to void pool.