• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

SO how do you do the lamp post room in doom???

C

Conrad99

It takes five players inthink. Four on the tiles. Each hit a switch. The sequence changes so you never know which switch to push first.

Then the 5th player gets teleported to the room.

I have never done it just read and asked people. I am not guiled and never see enough people there to ask.

B

burnttrees

conrad is correct it takes 5 players to do the whole sequence 4 for the switches and one on the teleport pad if you make a mistake and do it in the wrong order bolders fall on each person (chance of death here) if you get the sequence correct the one on the middle pad gets teleported into the room. Sadly the sequence does change every time it is completed so there is no guide to what order to use.

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Yea I do this once in a while friends will be in doom and I'll pop in to see if there is a lamp post....

The above answer is correct though you need 5 people....although to make things simple there is a limited number of solutions....since it's only 4 switches....Get a piece of paper and mark the order your throwing them in. When you fail it will tell you (The statues talk) telling how many were thrown correctly in the sequence. MARK this down with the order as it will help you narrow it down by comparing failures.....

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Personally, I just prefer to hide near the Doom exist. See a crate, cast para on them, run up and steal the the lamp post. Much easier and can be done solo, lol...la

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Personally, I just prefer to hide near the Doom exist. See a crate, cast para on them, run up and steal the the lamp post. Much easier and can be done solo, lol...la
Yea but on most Prodo shards this isn't an option.....

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Why would anyone play a production shard, especially a thief?...la
Well I don't have to search for people nearly as much and to be honest the shard I'm on people are so shocked 80% of the time to see an actual thief...they don't even react, I'll have to say I've been doing ok there...either they have a soft spot for thieves or I'm just sooooo sexy the insurance falls right off their goods.