• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) so far im the only on on europa to get the new ship... who on atlantic has one?

C

Calis M^N

i think up to 3 people should have one here? are you happy with it?

T

Tazar

There are two on Atlantic that I know of. I got mine right after server up.

So far... it's slow... even with a smith/tailor/carpenter aboard it takes huge amounts of lumber to repair... I also can't seem to get positioned to where I can loot a sea-serpent from the deck of the boat and had to launch a row-boat to get to the corpse. It also does not seem to visible show when it takes damage. We were heavily damaged at one point, but it still looked pristine.

It is impressive in the water sitting near other ships and the room to actually move around on deck is very nice. The extra two cannons give more people things to do when sailing with a larger group.

My personal view is that it is best suited as a fishing vessel. It has great storage in the hold and is long enough that without moving the boat, you can reach enough areas to fish out areas and step to the side and keep going. There is also enough deck-space to use it as a party-barge. *hic*

I have not tried lobster traps yet... The Sea-serpent corpse thing left me wondering if I would be able to reach the traps in the water.

Overall, I am happy with it - but I do hope that the resources required to repair is adjusted some and that the sea-serpent corpse issue is addressed... or maybe I just didn't find the right spot...

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A Keep? *shudders* All that wasted space...
A Keep... if you dont log in for a month... you still have a keep with all the storage. This overpriced boat... you can loose. I think the staff is smoking something to think 150 million gold is resonable. Talk about a waste. :scholar:

M

Moonstar

Vladimir has one
he foudn he was able to place some deeded items on the back deck .. like a parrot
he sees to like it. sure gives alot of storage space