• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

So... Does anybody want to help form an RP guild and get an RP community here?

O

Omera

A thought hit me when I was thinking about my planned RP bounty hunter's guild. Why not start an RP community on Legends? I used to play there before I started RPing.
Heres how the guild would work, though suggestions would be nice...
We would go about towns asking people if they've seen any suspicious individuals, or if they have any detailed knowledge of people who have committed crimes. Any players that are caught (RPers require their consent, non-RPing PVPers in fel die regardless) get killed, or turned in to authorities.
I would also like to know of a good place to put the bounty hunter guildhall.
We would also do normal, non-PVP RP, which I imagine would be most of the time. I'm playing a crab-person from an underwater city called Aquilonia, and his people are essentially at war with pirates. He was exiled for not taking the title and responsibility of king from his dead father like Aquilonians traditionally do.
Oh, and more crab people are welcome. Just keep in mind that my character is a rude one :p
Also, does wish still play?
Edit: ICQ me 416063353 if you have any suggestions or interest in joining. If a lot ICQ me, we'll all just join in one ICQ chat and talk about it.

S

Sorcon Gartius

Wish was heavily involved in Al Queda and is currently in Abu'Ghraib.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
somewhere between the pounding surf and the razor wire I became hopelessly lost

:confused:

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
My suggestion is if you rgoing to RP, base it off the lore of the game itself. And the rich history of the old games from the past. Dont be some crab person, who does that? There have been many RP guilds and we even had the RP society years back. The sad truth of the matter is though, RP is dead in t his game for the most part.

Once myself and Sorcon destroyed the Avernians YEARS ago, RP slowly died off.

C

Caelas

Well...considering you made almost identical posts in the RP and Siege forums...
AND that Aquilonians are from AGE OF CONAN...
I think ya got the wrong game, bud.

O

Omera

Well damn! I had a feeling I heard something about Aqualonians somewhere.
Anyway, none of you have seen any RP servers have you? There were 3 illithids and a bunch of drow on europa at one time. Not only that, but there were vampire guilds, and a werewolf player. People don't tend to care that you play something thats not in the official lore.