• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

So did anyone have pics of Seattle Town Hall?

AirmidCecht

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I haven't seen any yet. I hated missing out on Saturday.

*pouts*

Magnus

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I've yet to see any, I'm begining to suspect there may be none available, sadly. Especailly since they showed the new client, and parts of SA. And they never upload those videos to the web. :(

christy1221

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was hoping to see pictures too. I would have loved to have been there but it was to far away.

GalenKnighthawke

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Last time you had jerks (there is no more polite term that'd be accurate) posting, saying that the pictures of the town meeting made them quit the game. Seems they don't want to play computer games with people that don't mean their subjective standards of attractiveness. Took the mods far too long to get on it.

Frankly I don't expect to see pics of this meeting after that s__t. I'm never posting pics of myself again. If people would say that about girls who are at least halfway attractive I dread to think about what they'd say about me.

-Galen's player

AirmidCecht

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
There were things highlighted there that you just don't get fully even when listening in (thank you WRR!). Gargoyles? Enormous big to an elf or a human? C'mon I wanna seeeeee *whines*

as far as pictures of players? bring em on! I think it's stupid to let others dictate who we are or how we are viewed. I love em all *smiles*

J

Jeremy

The official SA website (which should be going up this week, if all goes as planned) will have lots of those goodies.

AirmidCecht

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The official SA website (which should be going up this week, if all goes as planned) will have lots of those goodies.
*cheers*
Thank you Jeremy! I'll also add that I just listened in on the town hall recordings and you did such an excellent job of handling Q&A from players. I know many are repeat questions but there were some that came out of left field and was very respectfully handled, on Cal's part too. Didn't get to hear enough Grimm though, ah well!

Hildebrand

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Last time you had jerks (there is no more polite term that'd be accurate) posting, saying that the pictures of the town meeting made them quit the game. Seems they don't want to play computer games with people that don't mean their subjective standards of attractiveness. Took the mods far too long to get on it.

Frankly I don't expect to see pics of this meeting after that s__t. I'm never posting pics of myself again. If people would say that about girls who are at least halfway attractive I dread to think about what they'd say about me.

-Galen's player
I got sick to my stomach when "jerks" were bashing the pics of others. How aweful! :thumbdown:

Siabra

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd love to pictures also- I live to far way to have been able to attend :(

B

Blade_Thugluv

hopefully no one will ever post pics of townhall again.
pretty much everyone who attended was a very close friend of mine.
however there are recordings at http://www.thezogcabal.com/townhall/
Cear tell Zog im sorry that i didnt realize how many uber jerks are around and post on stratics. I was not expecting anyone to bash anyone but guess thats how it is. to many people who hate them selfs and hide in video games so they can dream they are in a better world and everyone is ken and barbie then you bring rl into their new world and they get all mad because it makes them think about themselfs and what they arent happy with so they start bashing others.

~Blade

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Blade, you know what the issue really is - The bashers are upset because they find out that the female characters they've been flirting with for years in the game are played by 200-400 lb guys, and the guys they've been telling lewd jokes to in alliance chat are actually hot chicks, and they've made themselves look like total idiots....

R

RavenWinterHawk

Blade, you know what the issue really is - The bashers are upset because they find out that the female characters they've been flirting with for years in the game are played by 200-400 lb guys, and the guys they've been telling lewd jokes to in alliance chat are actually hot chicks, and they've made themselves look like total idiots....
Outstandingly Funny.

AirmidCecht

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hi! I still want pictures....any pictures....even lil bitty thumbnail pictures of a screen far far away showing the town hall *grins*

to Blade: I enjoyed the pictures and thank you for posting them. The puke one? Not so much but it had less to do with who and more to do with what, hehe. Keep em coming!

hawkeye_pike

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It always is sad when people judge others by their looks. We all know that there are many many great personalities playing UO, and I personally don't give a rat's arse about how they look in RL or whether the player behind a pixel-character is male or female.

People who are bashing on others because of their looks are a sad example of abysmal antisocial behavior, which you will find in all types of social stratum.

You may quote my Pikeism: Don't let the idiots win!

christy1221

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi! I still want pictures....any pictures....even lil bitty thumbnail pictures of a screen far far away showing the town hall *grins*

to Blade: I enjoyed the pictures and thank you for posting them. The puke one? Not so much but it had less to do with who and more to do with what, hehe. Keep em coming!

I enjoyed them too, well except the puke one of course lol.

Some people are just jerks and you can't take what they say to heart. When people are unhappy with their life they make them self happy by putting other people down.

I thought everyone looked great and I wish I had been there it looked like a lot of fun. :D

AirmidCecht

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Exactly! People can come here with the luxory of anonymity and cry foul of course without posting their own god/goddessesness's's (?)*shrugs* I love when people are themselves and enjoy what they do and let you in on that joy.

But really? I want to see some gargoyles in UO please!

T

Trevelyan

Pictures of these Town Hall meets arent all that exciting i'd imagine - UK meets are far more fun!

Any town hall meet that is held in Europe would be awesome, so long as it is held in a PUB. Also i'd be there, reason enough for the pictures to be awesome.