• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

so are these cloaks a ruse to use up the blackrock?

• Thread starter dorkuberalles
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
D

dorkuberalles

seems so, using the black rock on ethereal forms. seems like if the shadowlords manifests fully, there'd be a lot less blackrock to stop 'em.

afterall, the reward isn't worthwhile for the virtuous...

J

JoyousGard

can blackrock be mined anymore? I am going broke exploding myself.

D

davebobbit

i got one small piece after mining for around an hour today

G

Yep... I've mined up 3 or 4 pieces this weekend, so small pieces are still available.

G

I guess it depends on holding your mouth right, I have a GM miner and have never mined up any blackrock after many many hours of mining. I have mined just about everywhere you can imagine looking for the stuff.

A

AshOfCaine

Yeah, I average about 1 small piece an hour in Trammel. I haven't found any at all in Malas.

I still have 3 of the original pieces that can be insured that I am saving. The stuff is still handy at fighting the wisps (allows to damage them when they have their barrier up) plus it is just fun to walk around infecting things, so I am being very careful not to cast armegedon with the insured pieces in my pack.