• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

SN's SLEIGH GOES HAYWIRE!! Monday, December 24th

• Thread starter imported_Queen Mum
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Queen Mum

<font color=green>
of the holiday season starting at 6:00 PM Pacific, 8:00 PM Central, 9:00 PM Eastern when Sir Nichalaus and his friends from H.E.L.P. land on the top of New Haven's " Lost Present Round-Up" Mage shop.

<center>
</center>
His sleigh hit atmospheric turbulence, and presents for the girls and boys of Sonoma have fallen to the ground. He needs help in finding these lost gifts and is offering the finest of rewards possible to those who come to his aid. HELP us save the magic of our ... Sonoma Christmas!!

G

quick two questions, who won the armor and where do we turn in gift boxes found in the woods this morning on New haven?

C

Calell

<blockquote><hr>

Then all to soon, Sir Nichalaus packed the last box of the 'Lost Presents' into his bag, and announced the winner of the "Full Virtue Armor" set. After a hearty congratulations to Lis from the crowd, Sir Nickalaus thanked everyone...

[/ QUOTE ]

As for the turn-in, everything was 'must be present to win' on the night of the event. They might make an exception since H.E.L.P. and Sir Nickalaus are so friendly, but it seems awful unlikely. Not only would they still need to have the rewards kits put together, but moreso almost strange that you would ask to turn it in since you didn't attend the event?...

Who knows

C

Calell

Please try to re-read my quoted part of the original after-event post, and pay attention to the bolded parts. They were pertinent as you keep saying no one announced who won the virtue set, and Mum did do so, and then I bolded it for you... *curtsies*

G

<blockquote><hr>

Please try to re-read my quoted part of the original after-event post, and pay attention to the bolded parts. They were pertinent as you keep saying no one announced who won the virtue set, and Mum did do so, and then I bolded it for you... *curtsies*

[/ QUOTE ]

<blockquote><hr>

After a hearty congratulations to Lis from the crowd

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry it was confusing to me to read it that way, in such a lovely lime green color, if they had said "After a hearty congratulations to Lis, [winner of the V armor], from the crowd, then I would not have gotten into this little chat with you here, again my thanks for bringing it to my attention and driving it home so clearly.