• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

snakemanmy tamer friend

K

kalzaketh

very sorry, to bother,but I need another taming asist, my brother a longtime uo player is returning and has atamer who's high enough to control a rune beetle, but like his older bro can't quite seem to dominate the big boys questionour is what price to get one tamed question, for those who wonder,I'm a very little like dr jones,I hate snakes the yamamandons always get me on the way to the beetles snake please hit areply good sir:shots:

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Won't cost ya a single gp :thumbup1:, Well maybe a couple of these tho :beer:

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Have 2 Dreads Wars for ya I just tamed, but I need you to take them... Can only hold 1... :(

K

Kurgan

I have an extra empty stable slot to hold a Dread if you want.. :thumbup1:

K

kalzaketh

hehe kurgan, I have to wait on est to speak to the little bro,I must also depart my beloved compooter this afternoon, right about the time he gets on, things around the house call me,I'll alert him to the great fortunes that await him.:thumbup:

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anytime from 12 midnight to about noon EST daily. I can be on. Love the night time work sched :thumbdown:, but someone has to do it:bored:.

Best time in the past for us has been about server up time to meet. If your on in the early am send me a pm & I'll try & ck back here early am to see if your on.

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll ck now & see if your on, if I don't see you I will be on right after server up to give you the 2 mares I have

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok finally found where you hiding... but now you have disappeared again, I have the 2nd one for you

K

kalzaketh

snake man agreat thx to you sir, sorry I tried to stable your tamer, you were hidden behind the pets.:)