• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Snake

Mentiras

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Date: 1/27/13 (Sunday january 27th 2013)​
Time: 7:00pm EST​
Rules/Description of the Event: Can be found here
Prizes: Prizes for all participants, special prizes for first and second placers.​
Gates: Gates will be provided from Luna bank 10 min before and up to 5 min after the scheduled start​
Rules:​
1- Crates can NOT be picked up again once placed (even if they are stacked)​
2- No Hiding or Stealthing​
3- No Attacking opponents​
4- Winner will be the person at the end who has the most leg room left​
Description:​
When the first two opponents are in the arena, and the "Ref" says go, they will try and box each other in to a small area of the play space. When neither person can get to the other the game is over, and the ref will count up the tiles to determine who has the most play space left. That person will be the winner of that match.​

Last edited:

Mentiras

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
7 it is, I will edit the original post when I get home from work.

Mentiras

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Video of one match.

Thank you all for comming, the video should give you a rough idea on how the game is played. If my write up in the Event Thread was a little confusing.

Last edited:

ShadowTrauma

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Skip to about 2 minutes in for the actual match, they had to reset as someones backpack couldn't hold all the boxes. Hehehe. Was one of the best attended events so far, thanks to all those who showed up.

Last edited:

jopromol

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Personally, one of my favorite events. People need to learn how to use the boxes to "box" in the oponent. Seems they were just cutting the arena in half and not focusing on trapping their oponents. I'm not gonna give too many hints on how I win though ;)

Last edited: