• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Snake skin boots

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As most of you know I just returned after a 1 year break. ( Best thing I ever did.)

But some things have appeared that I am unformiliar with.
These snake skin boots I see that add 3 poison resist.

Are they craftable?
lootable?
I have a character that I think would love 3 more pts of poison resist!

T

Turdnugget

From the Spring Cleaning event where you would get certain items and turn them in for X amount of points.

You had the option of the boots, some Night Sight earrings, different armor piece sets etc.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think I might have an extra pair around someplace if you're interested. I could swear I got 2 pair.

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
actually I found a pair for 500k on a vendor and said what the hey!

but thanks for all the info folks.

I wish they came out with resist ear rings...I mostly run elves so I never need nightsight!

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The 11th year items (or whatever they're supposed to be called) have resist earrings. Once they get the whole deal sorted out I'm sure they'll start popping up on vendors all over the place.