• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Smugglers Lantern Colors

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In the past few days I have collected 40+ lanterns using the Smugglers Edge. Getting them doesnt seem to be the problem the problem I see is sorting them out. Some of the colors are very close to another especially with Blue And Green. I have been trying to find a list of all the color hues but havent found one yet. Below are the ones I have gotten.

If anyone has pic of theres please post maybe together we can come up with a list for everyone. Also...

Would It Be Possible To Number Them Also?
If you collect any type of card weither Baseball or Magic : The Gathering there is a number on most of them telling you where it fits into the set. (Example: 22/100 meaning its the 22 card in a set of 100.) Im not sure but would it be hard to add such a thing into the discription of the item?

Attachments

S

shulginist

There was a guy on great lakes that has put together 1 1/2 sets and was going to post it on stratics but I haven't seen it yet. Maybe he will soon.