• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Stealing] Smugglers Edge Q of the day

archiv

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
After revisiting some of the more famous thieves of the lands tales of fortune and glory I decided to dust off my failure of a thief again, see if I could do any better than I had in my previous adventures. After an hour of running around Fel and not seeing anyone, I got bored and came back to read more stories and live vicariously though them. I came across several mentions of the Smugglers Edge and decided I'd invest in one, seemed like it would be interesting. Over to the UO store I go but am unable to find it? Every gold selling site seems to sell them but not the UO store. Is this an item they removed or am I just not looking in the right place?

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It first disappeared as a purchaseable code in the North American and European stores but was still available at the Japanese store until recently.

Then, also the Japanese store was "aligned" to the North American and European ones and several codes which were still purchaseable at the Japanese UO codes store, ceased to be available for purchase.

Why ? Who knows..........

pacific cruiser

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
wow I guess this answers the other post.. these nifty weapons are now considered rare? wow that's too bad .Because they sure do save a lot of time getting those potions and stuff

archiv

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wont lie, I'm a bit irritated that they no longer sell these. It's one thing to miss out on rare in-game items due to lack of time or ability but they've stepped it up a notch and now I'm missing out on actually giving them my hard earned money for items? And what's even worse is that the only place I can find to get one now is the gold-for-cash sellers.

Igg A Pie

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just got crazy lucky and bought one of these from a friend.........can you still get the lanterns as a drop or did they nerf it along with the removal from the UO store?