• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Smoked Yellowtail

mac6060

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Recently I picked up a stack "Smoked Yellowtail", which I might add is very tasting indeed. I have a chr that is almost a GM chef and was trying to cook up a batch of this yummy Yellowtail. But, I realize I can't figure out how to smoke fish in UO? Has anybody got a solution to smoking fish in UO. Is this Smoked Yellowtail loot?

T-Hunt

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its from merchant or pirate loot...
Theres a bunch of different types also..
Just dont think theres a list out yet, i have 14 dif kind as is..

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok, this is where it gets complicated, for me at least, because I'm half asleep.

There are smoked, pickled and dried fish steaks as loot from pirate and merchant ships. Each type comes in those three. So as well as your smoked yellowtail, you should be able to find pickled and dried yellowtail. And as T-Hunt has said, there are lots of them. Without loggin in and actually counting mine, I'm guessing I've got at least 10 types of fish, in the three varieties.

I'll try to log in tomorrow to check it and list them for you :)