• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Housing/Boats Small Soul Forge unchoppable

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The small soul forges have become unchoppable. When using an axe on them they say "Use this on corpses to carve away meat and hide." The only way to redeed them is to customize your house.

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
To re-deed the small soul forges you simply double click on the placed soul forge. No axe is required.
I apparently have a bugged forge, double clicking has no effect :(

Misk

UO QA Lead
VIP
Stratics Veteran
I apparently have a bugged forge, double clicking has no effect :(
I would need some more information to investigate this further. Please send either Mesanna or myself a PM so that we could arrange a time to come take a look at this add-on.

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I would need some more information to investigate this further. Please send either Mesanna or myself a PM so that we could arrange a time to come take a look at this add-on.
I've already customized my house to force it to deed itself. Now it works normally.

Lefty

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mine will not re deed. It gives me a message "That Location is not in your house"