• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

small sellingpost [shrouds and ss tokens restocked]

G

heritage tokens: wont be selling small amounts, icq me to talk about pricing if you interested.

gold: 5$ per mil, can do better prices for big amounts.

soulstone tokens: 7.5$ or 2 mil per

hooded shrouds: 7.5$ or 2 mil per. should have around 10 left.

staff of magi (not cursed): 100$ *sale pending*

heartwood fletching (2x) and carpentry kit: 75$ each *both fletching kits sold*

shroud of spookieness: $150

and first two accounts

account 1: $100
84 months, blue, ml & uoa upgraded, 255 stats
2 full soulstones

120 magery
120 meditation
120 eval int
120 magic resist
120 spiritspeak
120 necro

(possibly ate alot more scrolls as the account was used to spawn for a long time)

account2: $100
67 months, blue, ml & uoa upgraded, 255 stats
5 full soulstones, some fragments with around 15 uses left

107.8 animal taming (cap 120)
120 animal lore
120 veterinary
100 hiding
75 stealth
115 magery
115 meditation
115 resist
115 eval
110 wrestling (cap 115)

(ate almost every 15 and 20 music.)

G

I'll buy a shroud of shadows for gold, also when are you gonna sell that killer blessed hat. I certianly dont want to miss out on the biddin for that one.
Hugibear

I

imported_mo'gluk

the staff of magi is still selling taht high?

man I should sell mine.. I thought with all the staves of Pyros hanging around it would kill the "value" of the Staff of Magi

P

prostkr

hugi i can buy the shroud for cash and trade it to you for gold if shak doesnt want the gold...

G

will put a shroud on my vendor at yew moongate. vendorname is shrouds and soulstones.

G

also is anyone interested in buying a complete set of alacrity scrolls? no double ones

R

RandAlThor

What happened to the BOD accounts. I was interested in those. PM me or ICQ

M

majorwoo

any idea what you want for the set of scrolls shak? they would look pretty cool stacked up in my library I think.

*edit*
Or just give them to me and I'll lock it down in your name, I did most of the legwork for you on it

G

What is the Shroud of Spookieness?

Is there a pic of it someone can post?

TIA

J

Jason619

it looks like a shroud of shadows, but White and titled "Shroud of Spookiness"

M

majorwoo

Also, unlike the Shroud of Shadows it is not blessed.
I'm also 99% you can't CBD it, leaving your Siege bless your only option.

G

i cant log into uo atm so i wont be able to get a picture. im quite sure someone has one thoo, i remember spree posting one. otherwise famine/pug or someone in the rare collector forum might have one.

but basically its a hooded shroud that is true white colored and says a ghostly shroud of Spookiness or something similar.

T

Terrydez169

lol thats not even right.. sell them to somone that will use them not stack them up in a house like a newbie..

M

majorwoo

please. at least I'll stack them up for y'all to see, shak probably still have them in the bag I handed them to him in...

G

thats absolutely correct. but to be honest im not too interested what you do with the things, if you want to lock them down, resell them, use them for training, put them in the luna trash can, thats completely up to you

G

i am going to sell them, just trying to get an idea of a price range. i see quite a few sell for 1 mil and i see alot others sell for around 200k. im not to sure thoo which sell for what and how much would be fair for the total set.

G

plenty

just restocked my vendor with hooded shrouds and soulstones. will check every now and then and restock when its empty (and i still have shrouds left).